I give up.

Nikirii

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, grimimmortality said:

it would be alot easier on people if Ncsoft would act like a responsible company and offer free transfers to these new servers instead of forcing people to re-roll toons that are already pretty far into the game.

Sadly, we just don't have a way to do that right now. Otherwise we absolutely would! We're trying to see what else we can do.

4 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Sadly, we just don't have a way to do that right now. Otherwise we absolutely would! We're trying to see what else we can do.

What you guys can do is have a GM or someone from NCSoft monitor each server and KICK bots off the server. Those who are spamming consistently, you can kick them via by their names which will free up more spots for ACTUAL players and it will cause less spammers. It's a win win, unless you want to keep those spamming bots on there to create more premium buyers.

7 minutes ago, Apexed said:

What you guys can do is have a GM or someone from NCSoft monitor each server and KICK bots off the server. Those who are spamming consistently, you can kick them via by their names which will free up more spots for ACTUAL players and it will cause less spammers. It's a win win, unless you want to keep those spamming bots on there to create more premium buyers.

We are doing that as much as we can, actually. There are just a lot right now until we perfect our system that targets accounts with suspicious behavior.

7 minutes ago, grimimmortality said:

Yaviey are they atleast looking at the possibility of increasing each servers capacity?

We are looking at what we can do but right now we'd risk the stability of the servers if we increased capacity any further.

2 hours ago, Kraken801 said:

Since it takes 6 days to delete my char so i can do so? Or once again resort to the many 5$ ways to pay to play that everyone doesnt notice is just a ploy.

if you don't want spend 5 bucks(very cheap) create new account to play on new servers. after some time back to your account to play on that server you like.

A lot of people who are playing this and who are non-premium are probably people who have already been waiting a long time for the game to come out and simply don't have the money to be paying for an MMO, or plan to buy in game costumes and whatnot.

We shouldn't be forced to buy premium just to be able to play once for a short time during the day.  Even premium members are having to wait now, from what i've been seeing. 

The game has been out for how long now?  How was none of this anticipated at all?

People with premium (or the people who need to defend NCSoft till their last dying breath for whatever reason) need to get off of their high horse.

It's perfectly fine and acceptable to expect better, not only of a game that's been around for a long time, but of a company that has been handling MMOs for, what, 10+ years now?  We should be expecting better.   You don't have to defend them just because the game was made free.  Especially when you're basically pin-holed into paying for it anyway just to be able to play the damn game to begin with.

I've been in the queue now, 200th in line, for the past 5 hours.  I started my queue at 1pm, and it's now 8:20pm.  I'm still not in game.

That's a huge problem and I've never experienced issues like this in any other MMO I've played.  From F2P launches to P2P launches and expansions.

Yes, queues are expected, yes, for a couple hours, but 7 hours in queue and i still have 195+ minutes to go?
This is ridiculous.

Generally with F2P MMOs i enjoy buying costumes and whatnot to express appreciation for the work put in, but not being able to play and seeing that even the new servers can't get online due to excessively long queues...

what is there to support?  waiting around?  being pitted against each other in a battle of "i'm better cuz i have premium"?
this is getting out of hand.

5 minutes ago, VRock said:

if you don't want spend 5 bucks(very cheap) create new account to play on new servers. after some time back to your account to play on that server you like.

"Waste money for something that shouldn't be an issue to play on a server that you don't want to play on, still have a queue, don't play on your main characters, and waste time and effort into different characters with names you don't like, doing the same exact quests all over again just to kill time for who knows how long till you can maybe log into your main characters again."

really?

1 hour ago, Ayylien said:

rXpoQiv.jpg

Yea... actually yea TrollfaceDance.gif.pagespeed.ce.LmzHs31a

I got to admit you made my day after a cancerous and exhausting 10 hour queue to the point where i got into the game and didnt have any pleasure continuing to play this game anymore today i literally quitted after 5 mins, not even Taiwan with 200 ping had this affect on me for 2 months straight grinding to ultimate gale everyday as a free user.

On 1/23/2016 at 10:24 PM, RaikaVernana said:

this games is great and have so much to offer so became Premium if you wanna enjoy it or join the plebs bitching

Are you delusional or just trolling?

We have a member from the company admitting they are working on the server queues and acknowledging the issue of over population. 

On 2016-01-23 at 5:24 AM, RaikaVernana said:

this games is great and have so much to offer so became Premium if you wanna enjoy it or join the plebs bitching

11 minutes ago, Setzaroth said:

Are you delusional or just trolling?

We have a member from the company admitting they are working on the server queues and acknowledging the issue of over population. 

Ye what can i say some people are just the way they are and clamping down on free users just for the sake that they think they are in some kind of elitist group of premium users where they have the right to do so, it's really unfortunate we have such people in this community that drive away potential users that might spend money to support the company later on.

On 2016-01-23 at 2:53 AM, Kraken801 said:

Since it takes 6 days to delete my char so i can do so? Or once again resort to the many 5$ ways to pay to play that everyone doesnt notice is just a ploy.

It takes 5 min to Delete a character.. i did it last night, 5 min! ^^

On 1/23/2016 at 3:49 AM, Nikirii said:

NCSoft lost my money at least.

Queue timer went from 113, to 1175 thanks to 279 premiums all piling on the server at once.

Enjoy those few premiums, NCSuk, pretty sure they're gonna pay for your new servers /sarcasm.

Have u tried to choose other server than Windrest and Mushin? 

On 1/23/2016 at 6:23 AM, Eerie said:

A lot of people who are playing this and who are non-premium are probably people who have already been waiting a long time for the game to come out and simply don't have the money to be paying for an MMO, or plan to buy in game costumes and whatnot.

We shouldn't be forced to buy premium just to be able to play once for a short time during the day.  Even premium members are having to wait now, from what i've been seeing. 

The game has been out for how long now?  How was none of this anticipated at all?

People with premium (or the people who need to defend NCSoft till their last dying breath for whatever reason) need to get off of their high horse.

It's perfectly fine and acceptable to expect better, not only of a game that's been around for a long time, but of a company that has been handling MMOs for, what, 10+ years now?  We should be expecting better.   You don't have to defend them just because the game was made free.  Especially when you're basically pin-holed into paying for it anyway just to be able to play the damn game to begin with.

I've been in the queue now, 200th in line, for the past 5 hours.  I started my queue at 1pm, and it's now 8:20pm.  I'm still not in game.

That's a huge problem and I've never experienced issues like this in any other MMO I've played.  From F2P launches to P2P launches and expansions.

Yes, queues are expected, yes, for a couple hours, but 7 hours in queue and i still have 195+ minutes to go?
This is ridiculous.

Generally with F2P MMOs i enjoy buying costumes and whatnot to express appreciation for the work put in, but not being able to play and seeing that even the new servers can't get online due to excessively long queues...

what is there to support?  waiting around?  being pitted against each other in a battle of "i'm better cuz i have premium"?
this is getting out of hand.

Lol what? So this people have a computer powerful enough to play Blade and Soul. They have internet powerful enough to play Blade and Soul. And lol they accidentally have no money for premium account.

I HAVE A SOLUTION !

Go on another server than the crowded ones.

No need to blame ncsoft because you are not smart enough to not trying to enter a place that can contain only 3 people when there's 100 people forcing to enter it...

I mean, you are humain ? use your brain sometimes instead of follow like a sheep.

NCSoft lost my money at least.

Queue timer went from 113, to 1175 thanks to 279 premiums all piling on the server at once.

Enjoy those few premiums, NCSuk, pretty sure they're gonna pay for your new servers /sarcasm.

yeah, cause clearly the ftp accounts will pay for it.

Archived