I give up.

Nikirii

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RocknRolla said:

I did, 7 days prem I dont consider anything. if you get the pack for prem itself its more expensive than getting 30 day.

ok real talk are you blind or what it says 399 price and 3990 rank points on it jesus man stop playing dumb 

29 minutes ago, Junglefever said:

It's not about $5 its the fact that premium members screw over non-premiums by making their que longer.

I know, it's almost like people willing to spend money on this game are the people who contribute to its growth and financing, while freeloaders provide nothing.  I'd rather take the guy that pays me and continues paying me, over the guy who doesn't and just uses up my bandwidth without returning anything to me.  

Servers and employees take money to keep functioning.  If you shaft people who pay you money, then they stop paying you money.  You are not entitled to anything in this world, this is cold hard economics and reality.  Premiums pay for a service and benefits. You do not. You do not get those service and benefits. You do not get to cry foul.

their model is pretty cheap compared to f2p games with p2w : rng boxes, rng fortification, tiered spender rewards.
and pretty standard vs p2p.

its just that f2p players need to calm down and wait or just move to the low queue servers.

now for those f2p players quitting, then it just means more room for more dedicated f2p players.

4 minutes ago, Mystearica said:

ok real talk are you blind or what it says 399 price and 3990 rank points on it jesus man stop playing dumb 

are you dumb? 399, doesnt exist for amount to get. you need to spend $5 to get 400 to purchase. 5 dollars for 7 days. or $15 for 30 days. how many weeks in 30 days? 4 there is 4.

so 5x3=15 thats 7+7+7= 21.  if you were to buy $15 upfront for prem you get full month. VALUE WISE, its better than a $5 on a mere 7day.

This is what happends when you listen to the fools, NCsoft if you where smart you would add items just like in the Taiwan server to the cash shop rng boxes you name it i dont give a flying *cricket* and let us non premium users enjoy the *cricket*ing game as it was supposed to be enjoyed, this is what you get people shitty queues, mail restriction, worse restriction on auction house selling slots/day and ontop of that the most important feature wardrobe limited to premium only so it obviously takes up all the spaces, clever trick to fill our slots up.

Yes i came from Taiwan server with a 200 ping i had a blast there you know why, nothing was restricted there in a way where it would prevent you from progressing or not being able to store items as a f2p user in that kind of scale. I myself got to ultimate gale in like slightly above 1 month being completly new to game after hard grinding and effort, i saw thoese rng boxes and pay to win items in cash shop you know what i didnt give any *cricket*s, becouse i knew that thoese items would make up for the non paying users like myself to be able to enjoy the game to its max, if you take away the part where only down side was my ping but wasnt related to the above.

Here they got to make up for the stuff that people didnt want in the game obviously wich was a bad move, now enjoy that non full experience as a f2p player, it's sad really becouse i was so hyped about this release, to enjoy it the way i did in taiwan and even better due to ping, but i was very wrong indeed.

it's a business ofcourse i know they have to make money somehow, that's exactly what i tell here we dont get a full experience as non paying user due to the fact there is no items for them to sell in the cash shop rng boxes etc you name it wich wouldnt affect me at all but thoese other people wanted this so there you have it.

There you go people you wanted no pay to win items, you wanted a shit storm and you got one raining down.

9 minutes ago, Savara said:

I know, it's almost like people willing to spend money on this game are the people who contribute to its growth and financing, while freeloaders provide nothing.  I'd rather take the guy that pays me and continues paying me, over the guy who doesn't and just uses up my bandwidth without returning anything to me.  

Servers and employees take money to keep functioning.  If you shaft people who pay you money, then they stop paying you money.  You are not entitled to anything in this world, this is cold hard economics and reality.  Premiums pay for a service and benefits. You do not. You do not get those service and benefits. You do not get to cry foul.

well to be fair you can but anyone with any understanding of finance, business, and well life and bills in general that is capable of putting just a bit of thought into it will not take you seriously at all - and more to the point look at you very probably with a measure of disgust - honestly its as simple as this $$$ keeps companies going of coarse they will favor them - in some way shape or form EVERY f2p game with a sub option such as this has done similar stuff though not all of them do it in the same way - also would you rather have rng boxes for your cosmetics like tera and possibly a few other mmo's do? i dont i hate that setup and simple fact is this one isnt perfect but its being improved bit by bit - yes its slow progress but its progress non the less, also on the note of that student pack yes it gives you 7 days of premium no its probably not the best deal - ok definitely not the best deal lol - but the purpose of that specific package is to give you a taste of it and see  if you think its worth it if so cool sub up and keep going if not stop there thats all there is to it - and that package is only supposed to be purchasable once per account if im not mistaken so :/ make of it what you will

as an aside only part of this comment is directed towards the quote lol mostly agreeing with it

34 minutes ago, Kraken801 said:

Im not talking about or for the free to play users. Im speaking on behalf of someone who has spent money on the game.

Buying a "starter" or initiate pack only gave you access to early access. If you did not buy a Disciple or Master pack, you are still technically on the "FTP" business model. If you don't like the queue, roll a character on another server...or quit and play something else for a while. 

On 2016-01-23 at 6:30 PM, Savara said:

Im guessing you assume Im freeloader haha ohh but except I spent $15 on a pure cosmetic item. sorry I didn't spend my money for pure advantage, but something I really wanted. I'm a paying customer too you see, I spent $15 equivalent of 30 day prem, and more than the student package users. However if I knew the servers were garbage I would have held off on spending my money and spent it on a newer server that has zero wait time. You know, so I can actually make use of my 15 spent.

Just now, RocknRolla said:

Im guessing you assume Im freeloader haha ohh but except I spent $15 on a pure cosmetic item. sorry I didn't spend my money for pure advantage, but something I really wanted. I'm a paying costumer too you see, I spent $15 equivalent of 30 day prem, and more than the student package users. However if I knew the servers were garbage I would have held off on spending my money and spent it on a newer server that has zero wait time. You know, so I can actually make use of my 15 spent.

This is not World of Warcraft.  This is not a game franchise with multi-billions and they can't spend money to make you happy if they do not -make- money.  Economics.  They have to buy what they can afford (servers), equipment, and skilled labor.  If we support them, they can get better servers, we can get better costumes, better deals, better benefits, etc.

2 minutes ago, Savara said:

This is not World of Warcraft.  This is not a game franchise with multi-billions and they can't spend money to make you happy if they do not -make- money.  Economics.  They have to buy what they can afford (servers), equipment, and skilled labor.  If we support them, they can get better servers, we can get better costumes, better deals, better benefits, etc.

Dude dont be ridicilous you make it sound like NCsoft are homeless people come the *cricket* on.

36 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

how about instead of making more servers, they increase server capacity. or provide free character transfers to abort shitty servers with queues that literally take a day. 

Get educated about what you are complaining about instead of spewing propaganda. If you watched the live stream, you would know that all the servers have a finite amount of "space" for our characters. They are now AT that limit. Increasing server space would result in no one getting to play, as you'd have server crashes and glitches and bugs everywhere.

On the topic of "character transfer to another server"....this is also impossible at the moment. This game is a global game, in many other regions...and in NONE of the regions have the development team put the framework in for server transfers...what makes you think that in this BRAND NEW market, after the game has been out globally for years and years....are they going to magically divine a way to move your character to another server? 

as a premium person i can say this is a critical blow to non premium fans (seriously people you dont know others living expense). saying "well GG bye" is not the correct action as this in the long road leads to "why is the servers so empty?!" 

queue times need be handled a bit better like having so many premium people go first then let some non premiums in (think the hop the line at disney). i will say what really is holding non premium people at bay is the gold sellers FLOODING the game, bring those numbers down and the queue times should drop exponentially. also if youre trying to play with friends then see if they will make a new character with you on fresh server till things cool down (also when running dungies and such you can cross server hop which is great :D ).

57 minutes ago, Cyradus said:

Did you pay to download the game? Did you pay for the ability to make a character and play for a month? No. Its a FREE game. If you CHOOSE not to pay them anything, then you lose the entitlement to complain about five dollars or call everything some sort of conspiracy. I can't believe the mindset of the free to play users...blows my mind.

I would rather it be buy to play then deal with this bullshit, just saying.

5 minutes ago, PsychoticFlamez said:

I would rather it be buy to play then deal with this bullshit, just saying.

I hear ya. I love this game. I think had they had about four or five more servers at launch, and then had a system in place that told people which servers were full, perhaps it would have spread people out more. One of the problems is that 80% of the playerbase tried to squeeze into 2 servers...would have been nice, once those ones were full, to make people roll on the lower populated servers...and since this game is not developed with server transfers in it's makeup, and they literally cannot raise server space, they are having to react after the fact.

Hey everyone, just a reminder to review the Code of Conduct for these forums and let's keep the insults to a minimum.

To help add to the discussion, we did add some new servers to try to help alleviate the queue times for players. We're trying to see what else we can do. Please be patient with us!

1 hour ago, Cyradus said:

Did you pay to download the game? Did you pay for the ability to make a character and play for a month? No. Its a FREE game. If you CHOOSE not to pay them anything, then you lose the entitlement to complain about five dollars or call everything some sort of conspiracy. I can't believe the mindset of the free to play users...blows my mind.

Almost as bad as the mindset of pay to plays ignoring glaring issues.

people have the right to be mad.  NC handled the initiation poorly.  Queuing is fine if you don't load 5* the amount of capacity on one server before you lock it.  There should be enough capacity after they've added it, but they should have taken more measures to... measure and limit the amount of players that would access each server at any given time.  Queuing wouldn't have been an issue if each server didn't take over 2 hours to get into.  This is even the case for premium members at peak hours.  Overflow is going to happen no matter which "new" server you go to.  Migrating to new servers is just going to end up stuffing them up as well until they're in the same position, and then the cycle repeats.  Sure, you have a lower queue time for a couple of days, and that's it.  It doesn't fix the problem.

I'm about to be on the same page.

Since headstart, I've only been able to get in the game ONCE. Even with the addition of servers, it doesn't help (I even waited 26 hrs last weekend in queue and no luck). The AFK kicker doesnt work. I've had friends that have been afk on servers for times and they're still in. I wonder what timing it has? 10 hours? 

I come home from work, and waste hours in a queue. By bedtime, I'm still nowhere near being able to play. This is ridiculous. Plus all of the bots and spammers taking up server population.

I've been quiet on this, but this is sickening. 

To the people who keep spouting the "reroll on a new server" nonsense...the new servers (at least some) are queued. One of them had a 1400 person queue last time I checked a bit ago.

So GG, new servers really didn't alleviate the problem at all. It's probably the thousands of bots on each one.

Archived