Forums

Destroy spin or hp needs nerf

Lazydeer

Really? spin indefinitely which can deflect and then recover mass amounts of hp one of these has to go. Its total crap facing every destroy and having to wait for the clock to burn out just to see who did the most damage. Make class killable please. 

lol um no... they are just fine they have more hp and a spin2win yes, but they have to reliable escapes with gape closers on long cooldowns. in order to balance this they need that xetra hp and dmg reducing/parry/speed increasing spin to be viable. I main a destroyer and i can tell you with utmost honesty that they are not in real need or a nerf in or out of pvp.

Ps try playing a level 20+ force master vs a destroyer... its hilarious how hard they try to get close to you only to be pelted to dead by your cc and that keeps them from being able to use gap closers or speed boosts lol.  

29 minutes ago, MordecaiGeirolf said:

lol um no... they are just fine they have more hp and a spin2win yes, but they have to reliable escapes with gape closers on long cooldowns. in order to balance this they need that xetra hp and dmg reducing/parry/speed increasing spin to be viable. I main a destroyer and i can tell you with utmost honesty that they are not in real need or a nerf in or out of pvp.

Ps try playing a level 20+ force master vs a destroyer... its hilarious how hard they try to get close to you only to be pelted to dead by your cc and that keeps them from being able to use gap closers or speed boosts lol.  

Listen to yourself kid. Spin2win wow that sounds right and them spinning forever is bs. Also you main a destroy then explain how many times you die in a arena match. Also stop treating people like scrubs that are not max level and don't pvp daily because I do. Destroyers are broken when it comes to being killable, sure you probably do need less cd on your gap closers but to be unkillable is crap.

1 minute ago, Tats12 said:

sounds like this kid got rekt by a destroyer lol

I havn't lost to a destroyer yet kid. There class needs to be changed, being unkillable and me having to spend the whole arena time beating on a meat shield is not fun gameplay. Put a cd on the spin or reduce there hp cd and in return give them something they can use to kill me and i might have some fun fighting them.

2 hours ago, Lazydeer said:

I havn't lost to a destroyer yet kid. There class needs to be changed, being unkillable and me having to spend the whole arena time beating on a meat shield is not fun gameplay. Put a cd on the spin or reduce there hp cd and in return give them something they can use to kill me and i might have some fun fighting them.

lol, and me trying to chase down a permastealth assassin until times runs out, or having to kill summoners while it being 2v1 or having a kfm lock you down the entire match. I Main a destroyer and im currently gold rank, good summoners or forcemasters or kfms are extremely hard to beat.

I play assassin, as much as I'd love to say "NERF THAT SPIN" I really can't justify it. They were like my worst enemy (with "DAT GRAB, SMASH AND HEAL PLUS COMBO") But...
After you get use to it, they aren't THAT hard to beat.

The Summoners on the other hand....
Extremely hard for assassins in my experience. Hard time going after the player, and not the cat. 
Me: *lands an aerial combo....realized I got the cat and not the player.* FFFFFFFFFFFF

I really feel for the Kung Fu Masters.
Haven't had a single one beat me, and I heard they are the hardest to play vs all the class's.

8 hours ago, Lazydeer said:

Maybe that the reason you havent lost, weak spinners that thinks they playing diablo 2.

Get your ranking up, you might see me one day..I'm all about Rage, burst and grab.

I see asn's own spinners  all the time easy

Archived