Game client Error 4041

Aprovis

Hey there community,

i've been searching the whole internet for this error, but somehow i always manage to only get alpha related responses, to the korean version, which doesn't seem to fix anything AT ALL.

Here's an image to the error:

6Zvxa4h.png?1

So,

• i've read to turn off firewall, or enable the client into the firewall iteself, done both, nothing
  • I have deleted, renamed and patched the game guard itself, same error.
  • I have turned off ALL backround programs via msconfig and restartet my pc, still the same error.
  • I have deleted an reinstalled the game for 3 times by now.
  • Korean site said to start the game via the client.exe directly. Well, when i try doing that the client.exe comes up with an error telling me to start the game via launcher. Could it be any more paradox?! :D
  • Started as admin, and or compatible mode for Win7

For now, i'm out of ideas outer to reinstall windows and i honestly don't think that will be of any help.

Does ANYone know how to solve this problem, or is it just a client-sided error and i need to wait for any kind of fix-patch?

I've been searching the forums, but only manage to find other kind of errors, which seeeeems kinda the same, but obviously another error-code. Im troubled and bored. Oh. And i want to play that game :D

For my setup:
Using Win 7 64 Bit SP1 (Seriously? Could it be Windows?)

AMD FX 6300 Six Core 3,5 GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX970

And 8 Gig RAM

Should be a-okay i guess

I'm very thankful for any kind of help i can get.

Thank you all in advance.

Awww, had my hopes high, but it's still the same.

Went to bed after my post and just started the computer, so there were no process of BnS or GG, when i booted.

Then replaced the folder with the downloaded file, started the launcher vie the shortcut on desktop as admin, but the error still occurs right after GG is launched and before accessing the game itself.

• 1 year later...

Archived