Destroyer working as intended

silasftw

26 minutes ago, grimrook said:

so a video of a bad letting him nuke with no counter makes them op?

Could you stop going to every thread that disagrees with you and bashing everyone?

It's actually really cringe to read when I try to check out other peoples oppinions on the game.

Thanks bud!

14 hours ago, silasftw said:

http://www.twitch.tv/silasftw/v/37006736

Destroyers are the new macewarriors at lvl 70 wow :D

Your reaction was hilarious.

On serious note, that's the disadvantage of not knowing an opponent's class. I think I was done in by the same destroyer a few days ago(judging by looks) in a similar manner. Learned it the hard way :P

As a destroyer I'm always glad when I see I'm against a Summoner.

Unlike KFM or (some) FM, they are a piece of cake.

Funny enough I was once completely destroyed by a summoner that was incredibly good at recalling their pet etc. So its (as always) a question of practice and getting to know your opponent.

Im pretty new at this class, always played as assassin during betas, so some classes give me a really hard time, but I'm aware its me screwing up things and that theres plenty of space to improve. :>

When a destroyer is in that situation, predict the jump with SS. He got the jump at the end and had Fury on which is why you pretty much insta died in the ~3 ani cancels. Try watching that Pepe guy in arena pvp. He's a Diamond summoner that just does everything so fast I don't even know what to do.

You blew your escapes for no reason are you serious... This is how Destroyers are meant to work. They punish noobs who don't know when to use their escapes with their massive burst damage via fury. Same with KFM, but with them its their long deadly combo instead of short burst. 

I'm a plat summoner. I love going against destroyers. I might lose the first or second time against them, but once I know exactly how they play, it's gg. They'll end up getting dumped on. You don't blow your escapes in the first 5 minutes either. And you use your *cricket*ing 4. USE YOUR 4 for *cricket* sakes. If he's on the ground, don't run out of the AOE range of your doom and bloom either. That's retarded. You do as much dps as you can to scare the shit out of them.

Well summoners only winnning over me cause i cant target them sometimes target system just working for them i guess :) destroyer is strong like every class u cant measure pros unless u are platinum and more......

This game in pvp is sometims wtf how did lose but if u invest more time in your class u will know how and then u can setup counterplay its like fighting game basicaly...

After 60 games with KFM  score : 27/33 i can only say if  i win is satisfiying as f... so i sure play more :)  (if u lose u need to just say op was better that time i need investigate that matchup more maybe)

Archived