Any hope for Oceanic players

853349_1452550227

6 hours ago, 853349_1452550227 said:

VPNs are banned. A dynamic IP might get you banned. Boosters might get you banned. 

Solid 200+ ping

Good fun

Is anything going to be done about this?

Yes, I believe NCSOFT said  they are looking into  what can be done about users getting banned due to using VPN's. Though there are no guarantees if they will fix that issue any time soon.

8,536  Supporters and growing daily. Sign the petition here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/en-gb/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/114869-show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/page__st__220

Just now, naza0166 said:

I'm from Australia which is apart of Oceania and not SEA, plus this is demand is for all of Oceania and SEA...

They cant handle EU & NA atm and you want SEA =]

Prob after 1-2 years if they would even bother for it anymore...

They would've done it already if they would've cared about it don't you think?

2 hours ago, Ayylien said:

They cant handle EU & NA atm and you want SEA =]

Prob after 1-2 years if they would even bother for it anymore...

They would've done it already if they would've cared about it don't you think?

They don't really care they as all they care about is making sure they exceed their profit targets.

Yes it seems they are being overwhelmed by the NA/EU release currently though they will have that sorted out hopefully some time in the near future.

Yes they will take sometime to consider it as they are still investigating the possibility. Thing is we have asked them what is the possibility of having giving another publisher the rights to host the game for Oceania and SEA. That is if they aren't able to as they will focus NA/EU as the main priority. All NCSOFT has to do is basically collect the money.

Conclusion:

HF on Taiwan favicon.png/

Are you even from Oceania or SEA? If not then this doesn't concern you.

Plus some users have already been playing the Taiwan or the Japanese version long before the NA/EU version was released. Some people would have quit the NA/EU version already to go play the other versions as they are have a lower ping or not play at all.

It is better to try and fail then to not try at all...

If i was a betting person and judging by the numbers of people from asia and oceania playing and that they got already server based in asia i would think you got a prettty good chance to have your own server if u keep this up

PS: It concerns me as long as I still have rights to *** ur moldy thread up keepo_by_bloodankh-d94h6yd.png

#no_offence 

Lol nice trolling say whatever you want, but I will continue the pursuit for this too succeed regardless if it fails.

4 hours ago, 853349_1452550227 said:

VPNs are banned. A dynamic IP might get you banned. Boosters might get you banned. 

Solid 200+ ping

Good fun

Is anything going to be done about this?

Hey there!

None of the things you mention are banned, nor will they get you banned. They are just not officially supported. 

We don't have any plans to put servers in Australia currently. We don't have the rights for that territory technically, only North America and Europe, so it would take some time to expand there.  

6 minutes ago, naza0166 said:

Lol nice trolling say whatever you want, but I will continue the pursuit for this too succeed regardless if it fails.

Try harder, papa Dariani is beyond my lvl of troll favicon.png

Love dat guy's sarcasm from all their streams man

Thats a v2 btw =]

Now you know how incredibly awesome can some people differently be.

46 minutes ago, omeed said:

Hey there!

None of the things you mention are banned, nor will they get you banned. They are just not officially supported. 

We don't have any plans to put servers in Australia currently. We don't have the rights for that territory technically, only North America and Europe, so it would take some time to expand there.  

Cheers for the clarification and insight!

2 hours ago, omeed said:

Hey there!

"So it would take some time to expand there". How long do you think it would take then, what is your estimate? Can you elaborate on what you mean exactly by "We don't have the rights for that territory technically".  Another questions is you have not said anything yet about SEA as it is a completely different region.

Julianne Harty said the below;

Posted Aug 18, 2015 - 11:43 PM on the Blade and Soul Dojo Forums - Link to the thread : http://tinyurl.com/h7zbs7t

Source: http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/122072-ncsoft-no-oceanic-server-coz-*cricket*-australia/page__p__627740#entry627740

"Hey. Fellow Aussie here. We're still investigating the possibility, but that conversation is part of a broader discussion we're having with HQ (something something SEA region something). Trust me, I'm fighting for this strongly because it means a lot. Don't give up hope! But we'd rather not lead Aussies down a "maybe" path to suddenly turn around and say "yeah, nope", thus we're erring on the side of caution here."

Can we get an update or a more detailed explanation of what she meant by that? So it has been confirmed no Oceanic server at this time but what about SEA?

Yeah about this,

I'm playing from Indonesia and got currently about 200 ~ 270ms latency. Which makes the gameplay bit delayed.
A delay on action mmorpg is so very important. Even though, I could play other game such as Guild Wars 2, and Sk*Forge fluently without delay.

I hope NCsoft take an action for us, for South East Asia user.

18 hours ago, omeed said:

Hey there

How about opening a English/NA client server in the TW or Japan data center?

Archived