Forums

BN bopae farming

ouija

Right now, I've still got the viridian-whatever bopae set that i fused my jiang shi set into on my lvl 25 blade dancer, and I'm tryna decide if i hate myself enough to run the narrows until i get a full blight bopae set. i know the hp boost on it looks *cricket*ing great, but is it gonna be worth it beyond that? and if it is, any tips on what kind of stuff i should be fusing into it?

To be honest, you won't really have to worry about your soul shield set until you hit max level (specially the aspect of using your money to fuse it with another set). If you're looking for an upgrade from soul shield sets follow this list:

Lv20 Jade Stone village Set --> Lv33 Scorpion King --> Lv36 Lycan Set --> Lv40-42 Profane Set --> Lv45 Poharan Set (PvE) /Lv45 Moonwater Arena set (PvP).

You should focus on fusing on those Lv45 sets as compared to the early ones, as it won't be making that much of a difference in the early levels

Hope that helps ~!

oh okay! o: i was already worrying about stats n stuff for pvp, so i thought i woulda needed to get myself some purple/whatever-tier bopae. whatever keeps me set up nicely without having to engage in bid wars against five other people for bopae drops sounds great to me, thanks a bunch!

Haha not a problem, you shouldn't really worry about it at the moment. If you PvP right now against Lv45 you'll have an innate disadvantage as they will have more points to spec in their trees (although stats are equalized), just hit that max level (You can get it in 24-30 hours of gameplay) and you'll start earning some quick money for those bidding wards (Around 6-7g a day by completing the 40 dailies). 

Archived