Blade And Soul - Dead in 18 months

Smartly

By the way the BS PVP arena, does not hand out all the skills gained from level 30 to level 45.   So I don't think its fair either, just saying.  Its a cluster.  PVP is broken in this game at launch and its probably making a bad impression.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Smartly said:

By the way the BS PVP arena, does not hand out all the skills gained from level 30 to level 45.   So I don't think its fair either, just saying.  Its a cluster.  PVP is broken in this game at launch and its probably making a bad impression.

And you're here comparing this with AA launch.

AA Launch was A LOT worse than this lol

Bots, gold sellers, exploiters, hackers, queue times, pay2win, server crashes, DDOS, you name it! ArcheAge had it all!

6 minutes ago, Smartly said:

Okay, obviously nothing but fanbois here.   Good luck with your game, everything is obviously fine with level 45 vs level 9.  No problems at all.

They only advantage of PvP Arena is that those players with higher lvls then you have more skils unlocked. 

AA has its problems and it killed its possibilities.  This game is worse.  I have never seen a level 9 vs level 45 fight on any game ever.  Oh hey I got a cool faction robe.  Lets put this on.  Gank... dead

X.X

Gee this is a great game. How stupid.

Just now, Smartly said:

AA has its problems and it killed its possibilities.  This game is worse.  I have never seen a level 9 vs level 45 fight on any game ever.  Oh hey I got a cool faction robe.  Lets put this on.  Gank... dead

X.X

Never seen such crybaby :X

Just now, Smartly said:

X.X

So... stop wearing your faction robe for a day or two so you can be 45 as well?

Again people... to have a fair pvp fight you have to rush to end game... I don't even enjoy the quests.  I just hit FFFFFFFF.  No reading run dash go next.  Burn through it. The whole point is someone who wants to have fair pvp has to go to end game as quick as possible.  That burns the content

5 hours ago, Hazgaz said:

Don't wear the faction uniform when you are level 9.  Those 40's are looking for easy targets, or dumb targets. Those that don't know, not to wear the uniform.

I get your point. Dont PvP until you reach 45, easy. But saying that the whole game is bad just because of one part? This is hideous! Enjoy the PvE cause im sure that im enjoying it a lot with all those main,side and dungeons!

Just now, Smartly said:

Who?  I mean who?  Who knows this?  Who?  You get a cool robe you are a newb and you put it on.  You die over and over... I bet most people don't even know how to stop the ganking after they put it on.

Sorry to disappoint you but we do know how to stop it. Cause we're in 2016 and there's details writen on each item.

Just now, Smartly said:

Who?  I mean who?  Who knows this?  Who?  You get a cool robe you are a newb and you put it on.  You die over and over... I bet most people don't even know how to stop the ganking after they put it on.

Game is freaking informing you every time you put a *cricket*ing robe dude. You are starting to *cricket* me off. Either buy yourself 2 new eyes and stop crying or just quit the game. I'm pretty sure we won't miss you.

Don't wear the faction uniform when you are level 9.  Those 40's are looking for easy targets, or dumb targets. Those that don't know, not to wear the uniform.

This goes for level 10,20 and 30 as well.  Again don't put the robe on until your 45 which is what you are saying.  Thanks for making the point of this post evident and clear, PVP is broke until level 45.

50 minutes ago, Vizzy said:

Game comes out in less than a week officially. Already people estimating how long it will last. Is this Archeage 2016?

This game did not 'officially' release a week ago. It launched 5 years ago, and if this is how it is now after half a decade then this is how it will be for the foreseeable future.

So.. i kinda don't understand what you actually want. I've already said, the BnS is most likely not your type of game, since you're looking for more open world pvp. On the other hand you don't like PKers killing low level players, which is totally normal in a game with open world pvp. Also you should know PKers, since archeage is full with this type of players. 

The arena is too unbalanced for you, because you don't have all skills and talents till you reach 45. You can reach 45 in about 24 hours of gametime. You don't have to do anything else other than learning your class after that, no gear grind or anything like it.

And I don't know which content you burn other than the leveling content, which you don't really care about if all you want is do pvp, right? I actually almost think, that you're trolling and wasting everyone's time to explain you this stuff.

2 minutes ago, Smartly said:

This goes for level 10,20 and 30 as well.  Again don't put the robe on until your 45 which is what you are saying.  Thanks for making the point of this post evident and clear, PVP is broke until level 45.

You must be new to MMO's with World PvP. There will always be high levels ganking low level players. It doesn't determine a games Death, or even that it's unbalanced. If you're looking for a fair fight in World PvP, MMO's aren't for you.

I kinda feel like OP made this thread just to get a reaction, I haven't heard of many people being displeased with this game at all.  Even if it did go south in a year and a half or two it will have been a fun couple years.

Doubt it bud.  This game has been out in Asia for years and is still doing well.  Pvp is likely not your thing.  Look at LoL. Probably one of the most successful games if not the most successful game in history and it is a purely pvp game based on a 5v5 format. 

31 minutes ago, Smartly said:

And you see no problem at all with this?

Nope, because it's obvious.

Lower level = less skills unlocked

Higher level = more skills unlocked

Don't want to get beat at lower level by someone higher level? Don't join the arena until you're 45. Don't want to get beat up as a lower level while questing? Don't wear the costume.

There are a lot of very easy ways around the "issues" you are having, but I am starting to feel that you are just being stubborn and just want things to work your way or you're not playing.

42 minutes ago, Smartly said:

Okay, obviously nothing but fanbois here.   Good luck with your game, everything is obviously fine with level 45 vs level 9.  No problems at all.

And you come in here preaching about ArcheAge, as if that is somehow a better game? The majority will laugh in your face lol

10 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

And you come in here preaching about ArcheAge, as if that is somehow a better game? The majority will laugh in your face lol

Hell no. ArcheFail was my biggest mistake ever. So glad i stopped playing that pile of bs.

Isn't that game dead already? Last i heard from a friend of mine, the hackers and botters are really out in numbers now compared to a few months back.

41 minutes ago, Smartly said:

It's called a TOOL TIP. It's there for a reason, i suggest people start reading them...

I'm amazed at how ignorant people are.

Player 1: "WTT <random blight weapon> for <specific blight weapon>"...

Player 2: You can't trade those, read the tool tip.

Player 2: You can't TRADE THEM!

Player 2: Omfg...

Did i get it right?

Take off your faction costume till 45, THEN go back and do your PVP quests.

Once you equip your faction costume, you're begging for someone to take you out.

Be glad you can actually turn PVP off in the first place.

This PVP system is pretty much perfect imho. YOU decide if you want to PVP or not. Focus on PVE till 45 cause that's when PVP is fun and that's when the game actually starts.

Archage also is in debt so have fun on that game before servers shut down . bbyeeeee

1 hour ago, Smartly said:

Really?  Get you PVP dailies done?  Got your Serpents Bell?  You must be awesome.  Never run in to a level 45 while doing your dailies?  Either you are super lucky or a total liar.  No way you stand a chance against a level 45.  And they are handing out in the desert, stomping everyone trying to get their quests done.

Why the heck are you sooo mad LOL 

Archived