Can't Install the Game

CarvS

Every time I run the intaller I get the error  "Error 1719, Windows Installer service could not be acessed. Contact your support personnel to verify that it is properly registred and enabled."

I've downloaded the installer multiple times, changed language and  even restarted my computer, nothing worked

PS: I also already tried running with admin perms

Ok. I am not sure if this will work for you, but I googled your issue.

1.         Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you 
            do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs. 
2.         Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you   
            do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. 
           After you run this command, the operation is complete. 
3.         Try your Windows Installer-based application again.

See how you go. If this doesn't work. There are more solutions online. Just google ' Error 1719 '

Hope this helps and you can get into the game! :)

I have the same problem. So far solutions I've found around the web (including the one above) are not working (the only one confirmed to work is reinstalling/refreshing Windows)

The 1719 error occurs only for BnS installer. Other installers work fine.

I had the same issue, and the only way that I could get it to work for me was by temporarily turning off my anti virus. (I tried exempting the client and all NCSOFT files, but it did not help.) I still have to turn off my anti virus temporarily to even start the game. 

I've always had this problem with the NCSOFT client - no matter what game I'm trying to download/play - and many of my friends also have the same issue. The NCSOFT client is just garbage. 

Archived