GTX 750 Issue

Noctros

3 hours ago, BluePickle said:

I had this, the only actual thing that fixed it was buying another GPU, it doesnt work with the game.

do you happen to have the ASUS m32 series computer? if so I have the same. what exact graphic card did you buy word for word, and where did you buy it from I think im just going to shotgun a new card and see whats up..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

do you happen to have the ASUS m32 series computer? if so I have the same. what exact graphic card did you buy word for word, and where did you buy it from I think im just going to shotgun a new card and see whats up..

Yes same pc, the graphics card i have is the ASUS model NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB DDR5 Overclocked version (OC Edition)

I also have a link to a picture so you can see the exact box.

I bought it from my local PC store that I have connections with, he was able to order it for me same day and it cost about $400 after tax.

Here is the link, 905922128E154DD6C62044FDAB78AD17.jpg

3 hours ago, Hurricane818 said:

I just spoke with nc support. the last thing they said was update your intel and graphics driver. both of mine were out of date but this still did not fix my pc from crashing. im getting sick and tired of this...if you guys please update your intel and graphics drivers and update this forum so I know im not the only one that is still crashing.

Everything is up to date for me. I can confirm you're not the only one with it. Interesting how there's still not a single response by support..,

11 hours ago, BluePickle said:

Yes same pc, the graphics card i have is the ASUS model NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB DDR5 Overclocked version (OC Edition)

I also have a link to a picture so you can see the exact box.

I bought it from my local PC store that I have connections with, he was able to order it for me same day and it cost about $400 after tax.

Here is the link, 905922128E154DD6C62044FDAB78AD17.jpg

I know for whatever reason your new graphic card fixed your issue. but I just wanted to gather a bit more info on your scenario. After you installed your new graphics card, did you go back to revert all the changed settings NC support said, back to stock? for example, did you re-enable all your processes, start up services, turn firewall back on, etc? all the steps that NCSOFT told you to do prior to replacing the graphic card, did you revert them back to stock?  or did you simply install the new graphics card and left all the settings the same as NCSOFT suggested.  

6 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

I know for whatever reason your new graphic card fixed your issue. but I just wanted to gather a bit more info on your scenario. After you installed your new graphics card, did you go back to revert all the changed settings NC support said, back to stock? for example, did you re-enable all your processes, start up services, turn firewall back on, etc? all the steps that NCSOFT told you to do prior to replacing the graphic card, did you revert them back to stock?  or did you simply install the new graphics card and left all the settings the same as NCSOFT suggested.  

Everything is back to the way it was with my original settings before talking to support.

I'd rather stay away from the game until the issue is resolved. I'm extremely tempted to play, but then again for a game to completely crash a computer and makes the user force restart it, that doesn't sound well for the computer itself.

I'd prefer to keep my computer healthy till then.

7 hours ago, BluePickle said:

Everything is back to the way it was with my original settings before talking to support.

do you suggest I do a full pc recovery clean up, and throw in that graphics card your running? I have your exact computer. mine , asus m32 series. intel i7 4790s @3.2ghz

Nvidia 750gtx  right now. bought it from best buy. can you confirm we have the same pc I was going to upgrade  my GPU anyways , so even if it doesn't fix it I  wont be upset . please confirm thanks

1 hour ago, Hurricane818 said:

do you suggest I do a full pc recovery clean up, and throw in that graphics card your running? I have your exact computer. mine , asus m32 series. intel i7 4790s @3.2ghz

Nvidia 750gtx  right now. bought it from best buy. can you confirm we have the same pc I was going to upgrade  my GPU anyways , so even if it doesn't fix it I  wont be upset . please confirm thanks

Nah i wouldnt do a cleanup unless you feel you need it for your computer overall.

2 hours ago, BluePickle said:

Nah i wouldnt do a cleanup unless you feel you need it for your computer overall.

Did you also upgrade your power supply to support the gtx 960?? I believe that card requires higher wattage psu (voltage supply).. my asus only has a 350watt supply for my gtx750. I believe the gtx960 needs 450w minimum 

I really doubt NCSOFT has any idea what's going on with the crashes. by the way, the crash im experiencing is an entire pc crash not just a client crash with error code. my entire screen turns black causing me to force restart my PC. Been with NCSOFT for 6 days already. Ive already performed about 15 of the recommendations on every relevant forum and NCSOFT recommendations. The last thing they asked of me was to provide information on my

Router, Internet service provider, my server, my actual location, hardwired of wifi connection...

seriously? your next step is to diagnose my internet connection? are you trying to blame my crashing due to bad internet connection? When I have played other MMOS such as WOW, Tera, Neverwinter, for 9 hours straight without a single issue?? The problem lies with this game, not with our side.

So is this seriously gonna be ignored by the staff? Keep moving on with new content because screw everyone else who can't get on for whatever reason? Haven't heard a single word from them in any of topics similar to this... even in tickets they're going in circles.

2 hours ago, Noctros said:

So is this seriously gonna be ignored by the staff? Keep moving on with new content because screw everyone else who can't get on for whatever reason? Haven't heard a single word from them in any of topics similar to this... even in tickets they're going in circles.

unfortunately after 7 days of communicating with NCSOFT. they finally threw in the Towel and told me they can no longer troubleshoot my issue with my pc crashing with blade and soul due to the fact they already covered everything they thought possible wrong with the game. they told me to take it to my nearest professional for diagnosis. so yeah don't expect a fix from NCsoft they have given up. thousands of players play this game, they don't care if they lose 300 .

4 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

unfortunately after 7 days of communicating with NCSOFT. they finally threw in the Towel and told me they can no longer troubleshoot my issue with my pc crashing with blade and soul due to the fact they already covered everything they thought possible wrong with the game. they told me to take it to my nearest professional for diagnosis. so yeah don't expect a fix from NCsoft they have given up. thousands of players play this game, they don't care if they lose 300 .

Lmfao... diagnosis? Are they saying it's a PC issue..? Is that why I (and probably more than half of us with the issue), can run more resource intensive games smoothly...? They've probably screwed something up and refuse to acknowledge it or something. I'm more frustrated that they're just letting it slide and moving on... wonder if they'll even fix it in the future.

i got a nvidia 560 TI ... and the game runs fine up to the patch 13 ! (27.01.16) ... never got crashes or Hard Reset ...

Until the HOTFIX Patch 14 (27.01.16) come out --- since this hotfix i got hard reset after around 5 sec ingame ...

using windows 10 , intel i5 , nvidia 560 ti ...

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:37 PM, BluePickle said:

before physically replacing your GPU do you have to uninstall anything software wise? or do you just replace it. than download the new drivers off the website and it overrides any other data from your old GPU?

On 1/28/2016 at 0:38 AM, Hurricane818 said:

before physically replacing your GPU do you have to uninstall anything software wise? or do you just replace it. than download the new drivers off the website and it overrides any other data from your old GPU?

Not too sure, as I said I had my computer guy do it for me.

34 minutes ago, BluePickle said:

Not too sure, as I said I had my computer guy do it for me.

I bought the GTX960 Strix Overclocked graphics card. my PC is no longer crashing. played yesterday for 3 hours and today for 7 hours. (knock on wood) that makes 2 of us that have fixed this PC crashing both using the GTX750 card.

4 hours ago, Hurricane818 said:

I bought the GTX960 Strix Overclocked graphics card. my PC is no longer crashing. played yesterday for 3 hours and today for 7 hours. (knock on wood) that makes 2 of us that have fixed this PC crashing both using the GTX750 card.

Nice. \o/ congrats, and all ur other games run better now ftw. Yesterday I was running Portal 2 max settings at 295 fps xD

Archived