GTX 750 Issue

Noctros

Been browsing forums... it seems one of the major reasons of crashing may be the GTX750. I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this... do you crash during the game and are forced to hard reboot your entire computer? If so, confirm it here. If the same issue happens but you have a different graphics, please feel free to say so.

This is where I found it, credit goes to BluePickle for pointing it out. Just thought I'd make this to consolidate it here for any GTX750 users.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any staff is looking into this stuff... it seems there's others with different GPUs having the exact same issue. This is something that you guys seriously need to address ASAP. I've seen at least 50+ different people who can't play. I haven't even seen at least the slightest update on this kind of issue yet I keep seeing issues with item bugs... those more important than the ones who can't even play properly? At least update us on what's going on or possibly an ETA...

On another note... is there anyone NOT using NVidia? Perhaps an update by NVidia drivers can fix what's happening...? If so, maybe NCSoft needs to get in contact or something? (Though I still believe it's an issue by them more)

9 hours ago, Noctros said:

Been browsing forums... it seems one of the major reasons of crashing may be the GTX750. I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this... do you crash during the game and are forced to hard reboot your entire computer? If so, confirm it here. If the same issue happens but you have a different graphics, please feel free to say so.

This is where I found it, credit goes to BluePickle for pointing it out. Just thought I'd make this to consolidate it here for any GTX750 users.

I just found this out through trying literally everything before upgrading to a new GPU, I'm pretty sure there are other models that are affected but specifically the ASUS GTX 750 is the one that would cause my game to crash, upgraded to an ASUS GTX 960 and game is running flawlessly.

Im using nvidia 750gtx and my entire PC crashes. Im wondering if the latest driver update for this card is bugged.. i still dont want to buy a new card.. those of you that have 750gtx are you all using the latest driver update?? Where did you buyyour card??

14 hours ago, BluePickle said:

I just found this out through trying literally everything before upgrading to a new GPU, I'm pretty sure there are other models that are affected but specifically the ASUS GTX 750 is the one that would cause my game to crash, upgraded to an ASUS GTX 960 and game is running flawlessly.

47 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

Im using nvidia 750gtx and my entire PC crashes. Im wondering if the latest driver update for this card is bugged.. i still dont want to buy a new card.. those of you that have 750gtx are you all using the latest driver update?? Where did you buyyour card??

I can confirm that the update is NOT the issue. I rolled back my driver, and even installed from scratch, and then updated again. The fault lies entirely with the game. It's not an NVidia issue at all, it's the game itself for whatever reason. I don't know if it is the GPU considering there's a small minority who say they can play it on the GTX750.

5 hours ago, Slyderx239 said:

I have The same problem but I have a GTX 970 I even put game on lowest graphics its still lags !!!! I am playing BF4 with Ultra setings and dont have any problems with it and the game askes for even more specs than BnS

I have zero problems with my 970, it works flawlessly. Other than the servers going down 20 minutes ago I have had no technical issues with this game.

@ 750 users, go to Nvidia forums. You will have a better chance getting a fix from there than here. A fix from NC Soft is a few months from now kind of thing, a fix from nvidia may be as simple as roll back to x driver or try beta driver x etc. etc.

Good luck guys.

4 hours ago, Noctros said:

I can confirm that the update is NOT the issue. I rolled back my driver, and even installed from scratch, and then updated again. The fault lies entirely with the game. It's not an NVidia issue at all, it's the game itself for whatever reason. I don't know if it is the GPU considering there's a small minority who say they can play it on the GTX750.

I understand its the game. but how come 90% of the people can play this game perfectly fine have never had a crash. and the rest of us can't what is different

13 minutes ago, Hurricane818 said:

I understand its the game. but how come 90% of the people can play this game perfectly fine have never had a crash. and the rest of us can't what is different

I honestly wish I knew. It'd have been easy to fix otherwise... there's just no crash report or something that can help. I've started hearing that there may be an issue with NVidia... I checked the forums and there's a couple topics about Blade and Soul. It might be a combination of things that make it incompatible? I'm just so lost as to what's going on at this point.

I'm waiting it out anyway, too much of a headache. Probably gonna log in for the spins only at this point lol

I just spoke with nc support. the last thing they said was update your intel and graphics driver. both of mine were out of date but this still did not fix my pc from crashing. im getting sick and tired of this...if you guys please update your intel and graphics drivers and update this forum so I know im not the only one that is still crashing.

Archived