The Radiant Ring has a bug

SWMacrae

The Radiant Ring is bugged.  The ability to craft Rings and Earrings was present in both the Alpha and Beta Tests.  With this missing, the only way to get Guild Points is to craft advanced items.  Gems which need Gem Fragments (rare to get at beginning levels) or Keys which need Premium Simple Refiners.  The Premium Simple Refiners can't be made at the starting level without finding the mats on the Auction House.  Please fix this.

Today I purchased Jeweler's Secret Technique - Viridian Coast, and used it.  This should have unlocked recipes for Dazzling Seafaring Jewelry, instead there were no new recipes unlocked.

This was working fine during the Alpa and Beta Tests.  Please check and see what was left out when you made the Live Build.

• 2 weeks later...

I received the Viridian recipe as a random drop. I learned it and a message popped up saying that I would be able to make it, but it is not in my list. I also received the Viridian forgekeepers recipe as a drop, learned it , received a similar notification, checked, and those recipes were there. Why doesn't  the Radiant Ring one work?

Can we get an update from the Developers as to when the missing jewelry recipes will be restored to The Radiant Ring?  They were present during Alpha and Beta.  At present, Jeweler's Secret Technique - Viridian Coast produces no new recipes.  Surely this is an indication that something is wrong.  Please fix this, it has been broken since launch.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get a response to this Bug Report?  This problem has existed since Launch!  The removal of Rings and Earrings from the Radiant Ring severely limits advancement with this crafting Guild.  Plus it removes a good cheap source of Accessory upgrade material.

Please indicate that you agree that it's a problem.  That you are waiting for NCSoft Korea to approve the fix.  That NCSoft Korea removed this from the game.  That it will be fixed in release N.

The failure to communicate on this issue is very disappointing.

Archived