Game crash when moving through gates

cyclopsicle

Hello, everytime I move through the white gates that separate the maps, I crash if I enter the loading screen. If I don't enter the loading screen then the game does not crash. I find that if I wait outside the white gate for a minute I can avoid the loading screen most of the time, however even after waiting I still crash frequently. My game has crashed 3 times just today, and it's really frustrating when I have to wait in queue each time.

I already checked my services, it's not caused by Razer or Asus services as they don't exist. Is there any fix for this problem, or am i just going to need to wait 5 years and pray I don't hit the loading screen everytime I try to move regions.

11 minutes ago, cyclopsicle said:

or am i just going to need to wait 5 years and pray I don't hit the loading screen everytime I try to move regions.

i've been having the same problem, haven't seen any fix for it yet and this is literally what i've been having to do. :/ town/region gates with a loading screen no matter what are absolute murder.

Same for me. Usually, I can get on before the servers are crammed, but when the servers start to fill(Heck, even before a queue starts) it's impossible for me to make it pass the loading screen.

What I've done is that I keep to the very edge when approaching the loading screen(left/right). Try you best to stay as close to the edge of the circle as possible. Literally face against the rock/obstacle/whatever and angle yourself diagonally, but make sure your character is still touching against the wall. If it works, you should be able to progress w/o getting a loading screen. Sometimes, though, it seems you'll reach a loading screen no matter what.

Good luck.

Yeah, this has been happening to me and several of my friends - I imagine it's a population issue, as it becomes less and less frequent the higher the area's base level. Excluding Yehara's Mirage. It's the worst for me - every time I enter or exit the game crashes. Every. Time. I really hope they fix this.

On 1/22/2016 at 2:12 PM, Seionna said:

What I've done is that I keep to the very edge when approaching the loading screen(left/right). Try you best to stay as close to the edge of the circle as possible. Literally face against the rock/obstacle/whatever and angle yourself diagonally, but make sure your character is still touching against the wall. If it works, you should be able to progress w/o getting a loading screen. Sometimes, though, it seems you'll reach a loading screen no matter what.

Good luck.

I'll try this and see how it works for me - hopefully it'll help at least a little bit.

On 1/22/2016 at 4:12 PM, Seionna said:

Same for me. Usually, I can get on before the servers are crammed, but when the servers start to fill(Heck, even before a queue starts) it's impossible for me to make it pass the loading screen.

Good luck.

Yeah, for the most part that works to me too. But it's a problem doing the party thing for a dungeon. i got DCed once from there, nothing you can do to pre load or whatever. 

Archived