Gender changing

Amaraina

They are currently implementing a race change option. The might either include the gender change with it or add it later on.

I personally would like to change gender, I want to play a Male character once in awhile but I don't want to stuck with a male character at lvl cap.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2016 at 4:25 AM, Darkshana said:

They are currently implementing a race change option. The might either include the gender change with it or add it later on.

I personally would like to change gender, I want to play a Male character once in awhile but I don't want to stuck with a male character at lvl cap.

Are they? Can you post the source to it please?

On 23.1.2016 at 6:42 AM, Meckstroth14 said:

I would like to change my gender aswell. Stuck on a female character because I was dumb and rushed through character selection. I'm level 42 now so it's too late to start over. Maybe they'll add it in the future

I know that, especially if it's your first character, this will sound insane, but:

while 42 is kinda high.. you did not put a lot of effort into it until now. When you know what you're doing you can get to 45 in 15-20 hours (some are even a bit faster, but assuming you care about equip progression while leveling). What will take time and time and time again is equip progression post 45. If you reeeaaaally want that gender change: go for it. The character you got there is NOT useless by the way. You can use it to craft, to do dailies and in general enhance your gold income in various ways, which will speed up the progression of your main character. 

Just something to consider. Depends on how badly you want the gender change. Keep in mind that it's most likely not going to happen via cash shop (i guess), so if you are unhappy with your character it miiiiiight be better to reroll before you play and grow to dislike the game because you feel uncomfortable playing your character. 

Edit: Oh and just in case you actually want to try rolling a new char: search on youtube for a guide. There is a video with speed up gameplay from 1-45 in about 15 hours. There might be even better/faster ones but i liked that one. 

14 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

Edit: Oh and just in case you actually want to try rolling a new char: search on youtube for a guide. There is a video with speed up gameplay from 1-45 in about 15 hours. There might be even better/faster ones but i liked that one. 

Could you give us the link I tried to search it but only get small guides from 1-20 or 20 tot 35

• 2 weeks later...

Got 3k/10k kills achiev maxed gear etc... i Rly dont want to make another LBD and waste2months +gold just to change gendre , and i rly want to switch to Fmalelyn...i dont see wheres the problem why wouldnt they give us Gendre Change voucher or enable it in Alteration voucher...its simple script and character is rly important for some of Us loosers...besides i got 8/8 character slots filled with 8 Classes so theres no enough room to make another one...........................................Gendre change pls..........Notice me Mod!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived