Forums

NCoins+Premium via Paysafe Card

AvaAdore

I also asked that in a different post but it seems there's no official answer or any solution for the time being. I think, the only legit way to get NCoins with paysafe is through a 3rd party site, like G2A. At least it is very well known and established i guess.

I'm facing the same problem.

Bought a PaySafeCard got back home, went to buy Ncoin, and there's only 2 options!

This is a serious problem.

They have to enable PaySafeCard payment or else they're losing my money and probably alot of other players money as well.

12 hours ago, Heretik76 said:

I also asked that in a different post but it seems there's no official answer or any solution for the time being. I think, the only legit way to get NCoins with paysafe is through a 3rd party site, like G2A. At least it is very well known and established i guess.

Also i'm not the one that have to adapt to their methods if they want to make profit with the game they're the ones that need to adapt to us the players.

18 hours ago, DeadlyRose said:

As the mighty google says http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/new-payment-methods-accepted/ and I have looked for other methods such as this https://www.g2a.com/ They accept Paysafe card. ;)

Thank you kind sir.

Honestly when i saw the "Other" option by myself i clicked it and it was asking me alot of adress questions and i was confused so i didnt went trought it.

But after i saw what they said on the link you shared, i did it and there was the Paysafe Card.

Again thanks.

So i even tried VPN to change my IP and it was the only way for the "Other" option to appear, and it did! But after that when it sends you to your PaySafe account to complete the transaction it seems it recognizes the account or something and you can't complete the payment. So it's a dead end for PaySafe in Greece it seems. RIP.

Also i have never seen the Developers answering on this and i am guessing the main reason is we are only a few, so not so much of a big loss of money, it figures.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived