Can't send mail to Alt Character

WarpStatus

Better yet, a bank system where all toons on the same server can have access to. Save the time to mail back and forth and share all the outfits!

4 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

Damn, they really need fix this.

Totally breaks the purpose of having alt characters.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice how the Mail hasn't been Fixed yet, as I said its meant to be a permanent bug and NCsoft will not acknowledge it.  They are just wanting people to forget about it and think its normal so they will be pressured into buying Ncoin if they want to use the mail.  Never heard of a game without some form of account sharing space for your characters, greed at its ugliest.

Its official, mailing to Alt Characters is NOT FREE, You are Required to buy Ncoin to even mail your own Alt Characters.

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Pleased be informed, to send in-game mail from your character to another character it should be level 16 or above and with the NCoin purchase in Hongmoon Store.

Also, for the character who will receive your in-game mail, it is also required to be level 16 or above. 

Take note as well that sending in-game mail is only allowed if both characters are on the same server.

I hope this answer your concern. Please let us know if you have additional concerns and we would be happy to help you. 

5 minutes ago, 882260_1452550489 said:

Its official, mailing to Alt Characters is NOT FREE, You are Required to buy Ncoin to even mail your own Alt Characters.

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Pleased be informed, to send in-game mail from your character to another character it should be level 16 or above and with the NCoin purchase in Hongmoon Store.

Also, for the character who will receive your in-game mail, it is also required to be level 16 or above. 

Take note as well that sending in-game mail is only allowed if both characters are on the same server.

I hope this answer your concern. Please let us know if you have additional concerns and we would be happy to help you. 

/facepalm

19 hours ago, 882260_1452550489 said:

Basically they flat out lied, its not a "bug", just as I have thought since day one.  What other "bugs" are gonne be lies???

Does this mean this issue is dead? or are the people that have this problem still going to protest and hope that the debuggers here them and get this fixed?

11 hours ago, Khrim said:

Does this mean this issue is dead? or are the people that have this problem still going to protest and hope that the debuggers here them and get this fixed?

The last response I recieved was this, that was after 3 other people responded to me... The first 3 responses seemed as if they were trying to dodge the issue, All in all NCsoft will not be receiving my money nor will I do any business with them in the furture.  Judging as how 2 content updates have already been implemented, the Mailing Issue probably will be still prevelant and NCsoft will just play dumb.

Yesterday at 21:43

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you. Once a fix has been created and tested it  will be made available in a future update.

We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. We can only ask for your patience while we resolve this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

The first 3 responses, each from a different person...---------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 14:46

Hello there, 

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team.

Pleas be informed that there are some restrictions and reminders that you need to consider when sending mails to your alt characters. 

- You must always send your mails via the Dragon Trader NPCs and not only on the Received items list of your character that you can open anywhere on the map. 
- Try clicking the "Recipient" field of the mailbox to see if you can input names. 
- If the alt character is on a different server and you are sending money on them, it won't work.
- If the item your character is trying to send is not an Account Bound item, it won't work.
- If you are trying to send a text mail, no attachments, to a different server, it won't work.

If the said restrictions and reminders still does not apply to you, please send us a screenshot of your character's Mailbox and "Blocked" tab so that we could look it up for you. 

Best Regards,

Yesterday at 16:31

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Regards,

Yesterday at 17:25

Hello again,

We apologize for the confusion in our previous response. 

Pleas be informed that there are some restrictions and reminders that you need to consider when sending mails to your alt characters. 

- You must always send your mails via the Dragon Trader NPCs and not only on the Received items list of your character that you can open anywhere on the map. 
- Try clicking the "Recipient" field of the mailbox to see if you can input names. 
- If the alt character is on a different server and you are sending money on them, it won't work.
- If the item your character is trying to send is not an Account Bound item, it won't work.
- If you are trying to send a text mail, no attachments, to a different server, it won't work.

If the said restrictions and reminders still does not apply to you, please send us a screenshot of your character's Mailbox and "Blocked" tab so that we could look it up for you. 

Best Regards,

On 3/4/2016 at 0:45 PM, 882260_1452550489 said:

The last response I recieved was this, that was after 3 other people responded to me... The first 3 responses seemed as if they were trying to dodge the issue, All in all NCsoft will not be receiving my money nor will I do any business with them in the furture.  Judging as how 2 content updates have already been implemented, the Mailing Issue probably will be still prevelant and NCsoft will just play dumb.

Yesterday at 21:43

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you. Once a fix has been created and tested it  will be made available in a future update.

We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. We can only ask for your patience while we resolve this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

The first 3 responses, each from a different person...---------------------------------------------------

Yesterday at 14:46

Hello there, 

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team.

Best Regards,

Yesterday at 16:31

Hello, 

Thank you for the reply. 

Regards,

Yesterday at 17:25

Hello again,

We apologize for the confusion in our previous response. 

Best Regards,

tried of all this nothing worked.

anyone who has the solution? :)

Why Can’t I Send Mail To Other Players?

Players who have not made any real-money purchases, on our site, since August 18th, 2015, will not be able to send any outgoing mail to other players.

However, you can send mail to your alternate characters on the same account without restriction.

You can permanently remove this mail restriction by making a real-money purchase, such as buying NCoin from the NCSOFT.com website.

Just like it says in the text, i m supposed to send mail to my alternate characters all abover lvl 16 on same account on same server with using NPC. But still cant. This is very very annoying. There should have been a shared warehouse or something at least I ve never played a game that theres no shared bank. i get it non-premiums cant send mail to others which is understandable, however this is not preventing bots/gold spammers from game. They should fix it asap make it able to send mails to alternate characters or change the text to "İf u dont charge real money u cant send any mail to anyone including ur alternate character" from "however you can send mail to your alternate characters on the same account without restriction."

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-   (heres the link)

• 2 weeks later...

So I gess there is our final answer to this problem :

John Paul (Blade and Soul)

Feb 28, 10:54

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting Blade & Soul Game Support Team.

This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is working to correct this in a future update.

I'm sorry, but the Game Support Team does not have a workaround at this time. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Best Regards,

John Paul
NCSOFT Support Team

Notch

Feb 28, 03:47

Hello,

I want to mail items (using the Dragon Trader) from my lvl 45 character to my other lvl 45 character on the same server/same account, but I can't : a message saying "You are required to charge your NCoin at least once to send mail" is written.

As written there https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players- , it should be possible even if I haven't made any real money purchase.
A solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

_

"Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update" , in other words :  "Sorry mate, want to mail, got to pay"  .

well, i all i hope is that there is a fix coming within the updates of the lv.50 content...because im tired of being so low on gold lol. in fact i just wanna transfert gold from my alt character to my main, either that or the item that i wanna sold through the marketplace =S. And believe me when you've always been around 1 gold average and that you have to wait like 5 days just to buy a moonwater transformation stone that cost 4 gold... its really anoying =S in fact if they actually makes item materials less rare but still uncommon, the price would drop and i wouldnt have to actually use the damn mail to transfert/gold item over. i really hope that the new material to get the new transformation that come with the lv.50 content are not as rare or at least that the monsters that drops them will drop them in greater number =S so that the price would actually be fair =S

• 3 months later...

Archived