Crafting Pickaxes

xAstarothe

so i was wandering around using the pickaxes i got from quest and stuff..and i ran out of them so i though "hey time to craft some pickaxes" what i found was horrible, disgusting..life changing. to craft~and listen carefully~ to craft "1" yes only one pickaxe u need a tree sap which takes 4hrs to harvest (and you also get only one of these) and to craft the pickaxe it takes "6" freaking hours~ make the math and it takes a mind blowing "10 hours" to craft "1pickaxe" that makes no sense! no sense! what are u supposed to do with "1" pickaxe every 10 hours!!! (yeah..you could go grind dungeons and dailies like a no-life and still u wont make a decent amount of them to get all the quartz u need)

To be honest, at this point, it is much more worth buying the stones than using crafted pickaxes to gather them ... Like you said, you're essentially losing time trying to craft them. If you don't like the 10 hour wait, just think of it another way, run a dungeon, get items, sell those items and buy pickaxes with silver. I assure you, the lv45 blue dungeons drop items that are worth at least 4 pickaxes each and take about 10 minutes to run. 

• 8 months later...
On 1/22/2016 at 10:07 AM, xDrakon said:

To be honest, at this point, it is much more worth buying the stones than using crafted pickaxes to gather them ... Like you said, you're essentially losing time trying to craft them. If you don't like the 10 hour wait, just think of it another way, run a dungeon, get items, sell those items and buy pickaxes with silver. I assure you, the lv45 blue dungeons drop items that are worth at least 4 pickaxes each and take about 10 minutes to run. 

yeah thats great if your a lv 45 but if your not you cant,so how would u make em which guilds do you need

Archived