Blademaster skill clarification - Raid Tier 2 Stage 2

Ricecrakka

On ‎22‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 7:04 PM, Ricecrakka said:

What does the status effect lasts for 2 sec. mean for the skill?

Guys, does really nobody knows how that skill works? I heard, i would extend the duration of all status effects  from skills used after "raid" by 2 seconds, but i tried this and it doesnt work, at least for me!

I figured it out.

Basically it extends the duration of the status effect you inflict.

For example:

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds).

What I'm not sure of is whether it adds 2 seconds to the initial 2 seconds, OR it adds 2 seconds to the duration of the knockdown that has passed.

So is it:

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid after 1 second knockdown (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds). Total 4 seconds knockdown.

OR

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid after 1 second knockdown (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds). Total 3 seconds knockdown.

14 hours ago, Ricecrakka said:

I figured it out.

Basically it extends the duration of the status effect you inflict.

For example:

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds).

What I'm not sure of is whether it adds 2 seconds to the initial 2 seconds, OR it adds 2 seconds to the duration of the knockdown that has passed.

So is it:

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid after 1 second knockdown (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds). Total 4 seconds knockdown.

OR

Boot (2sec knockdown) -> Q -> Raid after 1 second knockdown (extend knockdown for 2 more seconds). Total 3 seconds knockdown.

Ah all right nice! I will try that now! Thanks man!

Archived