Biggest fail ever at start new game.

DxMxD

On 1/23/2016 at 4:12 AM, DxMxD said:

They actually sent me a message within an hour and fixed it. Actually great customer service too!

I would've posted this sooner but I assumed it would take all day and didn't even bother to check. Very very nice :)

Unfortunately I'm still waiting. Been a week without a single hour of gameplay on BnS - withdrawal is beginning to set in ;_;

You can use numbers that you are familiar with. I use my postal code with one extra number. You can write down the number as well on a notepad in your computer, your phone or a note on a paper in real life should you forget it at some point. 

You asked "Who has the time to put in their real birthday?" I ask who doesn't? Why would you put in a random birthday, you claim you're a grown man, I doubt that.

You're making it all so much more complicated than it is. There are a couple things in this game that needs to be changed and the pin code is not one of them. It takes 5 seconds to input it. You're wasting time of your life on a game, it's not like you need the extra 5 seconds. Make a new account and input only real details of yourself this time and it wont take days or a week to solve this issue.

Archived