Stuck At Level 27

TibbyMan

I made it to level 27 in cinderlands and now im on chapter 23 of the main quest, a problem with ploggels, but this is a level 20 qquest and i dont know how I got so behind in levels. I do all the dailys, blue quest, main quests etc and I cant continue without going from 27-30. So im quite confused how im so behind I only skip quests that give less the 600 exp so if anyone knows what I should do please help, Thank you,

I did all the side quests / pvp quests and grinded the field bosses (do they even give exp) and I was level 31 when I got the level 30 main quest.

I know this wont really help you, I guess you have to grind, or do dailies.

21 minutes ago, Super Saiyan said:

Hello Tibby, 
Go to Scorching Lands and grind Jackel Hideout with 100% xp food until 31lv. Hope this helps. Cheers

EDIT:
Grinding like pull all monsters from one room and take them down, etc.

Do i have to buy the food with ncoin or is there another way

8 minutes ago, TibbyMan said:

Do i have to buy the food with ncoin or is there another way

You get at least 2 or 3 from surveys. I assume you used the one you get in the early 10-15 area already? You don't necessarily have to use the buff food, it just saves you some time. But yes, if you're having issues with leveling up to 30, try doing the Jackels/Vultures Den as the person earlier suggested. The pulls even without buff food give somewhere between 2.5-3k EXP per pull and a run should only take you about 2minutes if you're doing 2 large pulls and aoe'ing the crap out of the mobs. If you're a KFM, it will be harder for you, so I would suggest also doing the area quests with lower exp. Theyre usually quick to finish.

6 minutes ago, Meese said:

You get at least 2 or 3 from surveys. I assume you used the one you get in the early 10-15 area already? You don't necessarily have to use the buff food, it just saves you some time. But yes, if you're having issues with leveling up to 30, try doing the Jackels/Vultures Den as the person earlier suggested. The pulls even without buff food give somewhere between 2.5-3k EXP per pull and a run should only take you about 2minutes if you're doing 2 large pulls and aoe'ing the crap out of the mobs. If you're a KFM, it will be harder for you, so I would suggest also doing the area quests with lower exp. Theyre usually quick to finish.

Idk about aoe because im an assasin but ill try it thanks man.

Just now, TibbyMan said:

Idk about aoe because im an assasin but ill try it thanks man.

Bomb  > poison breath would be a viable solution I believe. Im not an expert at sins though. Maybe someone more experienced could give you some tips on that.

Archived