AMD Fps problem

Jagrx

I've totally fallen in love with BnS. But i've been having problem with unatable FPS. I'm getting between 25-40 Fps. Any fellow AMD user that would be willing to share their Radeon crimson config to help me stabilizing my FPS? :) 

If you run on Windows 10 theres not much you can do , the game runs like ass since it doesn't utlize your hardware for no apparent reason.

FX8350 @5.25 ghz r9 290x @1900mhz here  and I'm running the game on Low end mode with optimized for combat and on 800x600 on a 1080p screen.

That is the only way for me to reach an "playable" amount of fps.

You can send an ticket to the support with your DXDIAG but afaik they just ignore people with problems since there is no statement of planning to fix this problem.

3 minutes ago, PerfectInputs said:

If you run on Windows 10 theres not much you can do , the game runs like ass since it doesn't utlize your hardware for no apparent reason.

FX8350 @5.25 ghz r9 290x @1900mhz here  and I'm running the game on Low end mode with optimized for combat and on 800x600 on a 1080p screen.

That is the only way for me to reach an "playable" amount of fps.

You can send an ticket to the support with your DXDIAG but afaik they just ignore people with problems since there is no statement of planning to fix this problem.

Hey, I think there are people playing on W10 with AMD and doing fine. I can't name a solution to you right away, but you shouldn't give up and resort to... that. 

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

Hey, I think there are people playing on W10 with AMD and doing fine. I can't name a solution to you right away, but you shouldn't give up and resort to... that. 

Well i looked around and tried everything i could find , even on the korean and SEA sites.

nothing worked and after an while you're just fed up , so i'm just using ... that until i come across something more suitable or an fix .

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

i'm playing on Win10 with an AMD Radeon 7950... handles the game at 1080P max settings like a champ

it's a recent fresh install of win10 though... so not much garbage has accumulated on this computer

Archived