Greedy Game

Rakgi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gifted :) i mean I do intend to buy some costumes but the basic options of mail systems shouldn't be placed on a paywall even if its to curb goldsellers. It's like saying we know they annoy you so lets let them annoy you more by having you spend just to send mail >_>

5 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

You don't need to use the mail to play the game, there is no point where an inability to send mail will block your progress.

Sorry to bug in, but your own website states that 

However, you can send mail to your alternate characters on the same account without restriction.

but you can't send mail even to alts. If it's intended, then you should probably correct that page.

I agree with Yuki, If I want to main a gem to my alt or maybe some money then I can't without topping up. Also before people say "Trade with someone you trust" there are still untradable items that are account bound like Hero Stones and some costumes.

As for gold sellers I don't think really makes a big issue since I'm sure if someone bought gold the RMT could just trade? Also spamming mail to each person one at a time is a long and slow process so I doubt if received some wouldn't be overwhelmed especially since most them are Lv1 and min level for Mail is 16.

Gotta love the typical:  "I think that a game is a right, and is solely existing to please me. It in no way is a choice, a non-necessity, that in fact, someone else has spent a ton of money on, and is trying to not only make that money back, but to profit from it. Even after all this time, I believe that free to play is actually free, and do not have the common sense to understand marketing strategy, nor simple logic."

Do people even GO to school anymore? Pretty sure I learned enough in elementary school to understand the concept of a F2P game, and be mature enough by middle school to not complain about it.

Yes I 100% support the removing of the pay-for-mail bull****. Stop goldsellers through stopping everyone from using the mail system is NOT the solution. Do you really believe the goldsellers care for mail as much as they care for chat spam? In every MMORPG I played the worst of the two was chat spam for 99% of the time. In fact im having a hard time recalling a mail from a goldseller being more annoying, if even existant at all, than the chat spam.

I also agree that it shouldnt be free access to mail immediately. Lets just make it like when you enter Act 3 for the first time on your account then unlock mail system? And if that is too generous then at least make it to every character needs to enter Act 3 in order to use mail. Just do something to make mail accessible in a way that anyone can unlock it in a timely fashion and doesnt require spening real money or big grind. I have never heard of a practice like paying real money for the use of mail system, ever.

My mains on Mushin and my alt is on Poh...Can I trade shit between them?

I bought Premium but I heard it doesn't work even with prem's.

Not sure why the *cricket* mail is hidden behind a paywall...You guys need to figure

a way to combat bots better than this.

It seems to me like a BS cash grab if its to stop gold sellers then why do gold sellers still exist in the numbers they do?

They could put a limit or make sending mail a lvl cap or like having to wait 48hrs or sumthing. Hell mabye even do a party instance or sumthin (yea bots can pt with eachother but itll still limit them)

Archived