Windows 10

Chivas

7 minutes ago, Benitora said:

i Suggest you stick with Windows 7 if you have it Because Windows 10 just loads you up with useless Programs and add-ons and wasts Ram.

If you know what you are doing W10 is as low in RAM Managment as W7.

Not to mention unless you have less than 8GB you are more than fine. W10 with tons of shit running plus BnS I use 60% of my RAM.

6 minutes ago, Benitora said:

i Suggest you stick with Windows 7 if you have it Because Windows 10 just loads you up with useless Programs and add-ons and wasts Ram.

hmm, how about DirectX 12 of Windows 10? Is Windows 7 more than good enough than Windows 10?

1 minute ago, Chivas said:

hmm, how about DirectX 12 of Windows 10? Is Windows 7 more than good enough than Windows 10?

On Bns there's no point for DX12 since BnS uses DX9.

http://www.pallareviews.com/3545/windows-10-benchmarks-performance/#BenchMarking

As seen here, W10 uses a couple Bytes more than W7 and is way faster, Unless you have a PC from 1990 with 512mb of RAM go up to W10.

Why?:

You will be ready for DX12 in new games when they show up.

Scared of W10 Microsoft spying on you? Google "w10 DoNoTSPY".

Better in general.

Microsoft Dropped Support to any New Intel CPU's below w10.

2 minutes ago, FioX said:

If you know what you are doing W10 is as low in RAM Managment as W7.

Not to mention unless you have less than 8GB you are more than fine. W10 with tons of shit running plus BnS I use 60% of my RAM.

This ^

There is absolutely no point not to upgrade to Win10. That is, unless you're a paranoid tin-head who thinks the NSA is spying on him.

Okay, for now I will continue upgrading into Windows 10.
And if there will be a problem on my part I will inform you guys.
By the way, Do you have any tips or guide for disabling tracking feature of Windows 10?

Windows 10 is preferred whenever possible. All the personal test and the reports I´ve seen gain favor for Windows 10 in gaming performance. Some large gains in the 10+%.

I have DX12 installed, and everything is running fine. Even though alot of games only use earlier versions, DX12 is backwards compatible.

Doesn´t have any gains - doesn´t hurt either.

That will be good. Currently searching for Tweaks and Tips for disabling unnecessary software that is include in Windows 10.
And also I'm looking for optimization for SSD in Windows 10.
If you have some tweaks and optimization for SSD in Windows 10, I do appreciate it if you will share it.

Unless you are looking for M.2 SSD, you don´t need any special optimization.

It´s rather easy, just plug it in, let bios and windows autodetect the drive and thats it.

Optimally you want a 3 drive setup.

1) SSD 120 GB for Windows 10

2) SSD 240-500 GB for games and programs

3) HDD 1-2 TB Storage drive.

Archived