Forums

Scripts win / Game dead

Solareus

I was curious if Gamegaurd catches Autohotkey ? It seems that many players are already using it to create custom scripts for pvp matches.

One thing that kills pvp super fast for new games, is the lack of script detection.

Autohotkey is a plague, and it is already in full effect in thois game, please fix this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't really block all input simulators. If you block AHK players can find a different, lower-level input simulator. Heck, I even wrote one myself. Try blocking that one.

The idea behind it is that a simulated input can be made indistinguishable from a user input. AHK-blocking systems as of right now just look for the process running, as far as I know.

So what you are saying, the pvp is going to end up being a big joke with "try hards" developing scripts to automate the pvp. I don't know what is worse, a try hard or gold farmers.

I was truly looking forward to this games pvp systems , but now that is pretty much dead.

Guess I'll head back to Elder Scrolls online since autohoykey is pointless with their pvp system.

Really a shame the developers aren't able to stop autohotkey.

No, what I'm saying is that you can't block input simulators. PVP here is still enjoyable as hell to me, but if for some reason you believe that people who combo you are using autohotkey and can't enjoy pvp because of that, your cue.

It's called mainstream combos. Many classes have popular combos/guides, like if you take a look at KFM combos or stuff like that. There are mainstream assassin, bladedancer, etc combos that leave you helpless if you fall for it, unless you tab out. You shouldn't assume that just because people use same combos they're using a script.

Weird, becuase google showed me how long the scripting has been going on

"

How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master

Started by legend2002 , May 08 2015 11:31 PM"

When the F key appears

Started by lili , Sep 11 2014 12:18 PM

Blade and Soul assassin macro help!

Started by Ironie , Dec 16 2014 01:36 PM

ect ect ect.

Give it up try hards. You will never be on my level. You think this game has any skill. google says different.

If someone really needs a macro to press F then that is rather sad. I think someone like that will never reach a really high level. A program can not play properly unless all aspects are taken into account or if there is some broken combo that beats all types of play in which case a person could easily learn to do that as well without a script.

I've made quite a lot of scripts for different things in my days and can realize the difficulties that comes with this. What you should be afraid of is actually strong injections that uses block in perfect timings and turns the character perfectly when it reads that a player is targeting the user and uses a skill which is listed as to be blocked for example.

EDIT: For example, in other games I have seen anti-backstab injection that turns the character to face the enemy that is using backstab so it becomes a frontstab and does no damage.

3 hours ago, Solareus said:

When I see 20 + people performing the same thing in the exact same order.. it is suspect.

It's because they watch jaesung, lagun,shiro, vile or any other pvp "guru"s video that explain how to do optimized combos and then a lot of people practice until they can do them perfectly.

Just now, DREAMWERK said:

It's because they watch jaesung, lagun,shiro, vile or any other pvp "guru"s video that explain how to do optimized combos and then a lot of people practice until they can do them perfectly.

my bad , they all time everything exactly same, makes perfect sense now, guru's yes. ......

1 hour ago, Solareus said:

Weird, becuase google showed me how long the scripting has been going on

"

How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master

Started by legend2002 , May 08 2015 11:31 PM"

When the F key appears

Started by lili , Sep 11 2014 12:18 PM

Blade and Soul assassin macro help!

Started by Ironie , Dec 16 2014 01:36 PM

ect ect ect.

Give it up try hards. You will never be on my level. You think this game has any skill. google says different.

The first one is for a pve macro, KFM pretty much only use 3RF not R2RF or in this case R2.

Couldn't find the second

Third is just  so you don't have to spam f constantly, prolly for pve again as you only rarely do the TF anicancel in pvp.

So basically your mad because you're bad and won't admit it.

So simply this is the topic in a nutshell "I get killed by combo x that several players use. Clearly they are cheaters because never in the history of mmorpgs have there been popular builds and rotations that a big group of players use." Yes, that sounds 100% correct.

And yeah I think these guys could be considered gurus, the definition of a guru is 

guru
ˈɡʊruː/
noun

•  
  1. 2.
    an influential teacher or popular expert.

I know that at least Jaesung has reached the final in the world championship (more than once even IIRC). He is probably the most popular youtuber with bns builds and shit. Obviously a lot of people are going to use those builds then.

EDIT: About the timings, well if you DON'T do them correct you fail the combo, OBVIOUSLY they will do the right combos. Wtf.

1 minute ago, Second said:

On higher elo, people doesn't use macros for LB RB/LB F or so. They anicancel more faster without any kinds of macros. So.. You just need to git gud.

kk now we have animation cancellation to the exploit list,

I doubt there are many ppl scripting. And those who are prob aren't high elo.  Scripts rely on constant timing.   Latency varies daily.   It would take u longer to adjust the script everyday than it would to just get better at ur toon. 

Archived