Best all around pvp class

Electroflux

I'm looking for a pretty good all around pvp class to play.

I made summoner but i've been watching videos and they seem to get rolled against people who know how to counter summoner and kill their pet, so I dropped that.

I made destroyer but I heard they are "meh" at 50 and getting nerfed soon anyway.  

I don't want to make assassin because everyone and their mother plays assassin.

That leaves a few other options, I suppose, but maybe I can be convinced on the classes I chose not to play.  Give me the run down, what do you think?

KFM is godlike when played properly

BM is annoying when played properly 

Blade dancer is annoying when played like a turd

FM ... people seem unable to play it properly. Haven't seen a good FM yet. 

If you were looking at summoner and then destroyer..based on that  I'd recommend you play Blade dancer. 

Just find a playstyle that you like. I plan on leveling all the characters this offseason to grasp an idea of what the skills do/cooldown timers etc, that way when the actual season drops I'll be fully prepared on a class that I enjoy playing the most.

Blademaster seems to be very under appreciated in our version right now. I rarely see anyone rant about not being able to beat a Blademaster so far. However, if you look at some pro Blademaster PVP videos by korean players, it is a truly beautiful sight to behold. It's a takes lot of patience, timing, and reflex. Obviously PVP in general requires these aspects, but it feels a bit harder with Blademasters. We don't have invisibility, we don't have spins to negate CCs, and we don't have a pet to distract for us, but when played right, we're dancing.

You've probably heard this a few times already, but you really should find a class that you enjoy playing and stick with it. Balance in this game, even at 45, is so much better than other MMOs out there and it will only get better at 50. KR balance patches come out every 3 months and things will always change. The last thing you should do is play a class just because people say it's strong... Not only is that strength dependent largely on skill, but you're still going to need tons of time and experience to get to a high ELO. More likely if your motivation is just to be "OP'd you are likely to get bored and reroll or quit before you become skilled enough to hang with the top players. 

People are always saying that BM, KFM, and FM are "bad" in this patch, yet we see players of these classes hitting platinum and having competitive fights with the best players of the "OP" classes. The two classes I've chosen to level and play seriously are BM and KFM... and sure they are challenging with limited skill points, but just think about that for a moment. If you become skilled while at a disadvantage, that disadvantage being one that you know will go away soon, you're just setting yourself up to be even better once we hit the 50 patch. In the same way, if you play an "easy" class, you might wind up relying on that too much and have a tough time once things are more balanced. I believe there is a quote going around somewhere that there will be at least 5 HM levels introduced during the 45 content - so that could be really soon. That's a ton of skill points to shore up the issues with the "weaker" classes. 

Archived