people winning a time out because of points

bumbertyr

i don't understand this system i really don't. i beat the living heck out of the summoners cat decimating it, then the rest of the time im chasing after him as he's stalling, he has 1/4 hp i have nearly full yet he gets the win.  Whats the reasoning behind allowing the cowardly to win rounds through points?

Lol sorry but I cant help but laugh at how a newbie's POV of arena is. 

The point system is not arbitrary. Its based on the damage you do to your opponents.  The reason you didnt win that based on points was because cat damage is not considered as a part of said calculations. 

You need to focus the Summoner instead and burst them down. 

The system is in place because classes like Destroyers , summoners or Force masters have skills that when used right will heal them back to full HP. It wouldnt be fair then to decide on a match based on remaining HP so the game calculates instead how much damage you have done. So even if they heal back to 100% and you are 5% but if you did more damage than them then you win the match. 

You just dont seem get the concept and see that its actually more than fair.

8 hours ago, Randomlols said:

Lol sorry but I cant help but laugh at how a newbie's POV of arena is. 

The point system is not arbitrary. Its based on the damage you do to your opponents.  The reason you didnt win that based on points was because cat damage is not considered as a part of said calculations. 

You need to focus the Summoner instead and burst them down. 

The system is in place because classes like Destroyers , summoners or Force masters have skills that when used right will heal them back to full HP. It wouldnt be fair then to decide on a match based on remaining HP so the game calculates instead how much damage you have done. So even if they heal back to 100% and you are 5% but if you did more damage than them then you win the match. 

You just dont seem get the concept and see that its actually more than fair.

Agreed. These words are truth. Healing is super cheese and makes arena way too easy. I'm glad it's based off damage.

Just give it some time. After u learn ur class/spec ull prob think differently.  I've noticed new players (meaning non beta) end up lower elo in matches that last a long time then get shorter as they start to master doing dmg. Then as they add defense to their game the matches tend to lengthen again.   It's a process.  Ull get there just keep at it

Lol are you the guy bumbertyr i beat 2-0 because of the count? I played my first match and easily won with KFM 1 round second i almost died around 100hp but the time set to 0 and we both had the same points and from some bonus points i won. But next match i lost 2-0. Both rounds i managed to beat him only to half of his hp sad. But i can't get it, why it's making ure HP 20k or 19k... in duels... Next duel will be when im lvl 45 as KFM and i hope i learnt everything.

Archived