Forums

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Kaiservadin

Perma ban all gold scammers they been spamming your game every second !, next thing they will do is open shops in towns and spam there message so you can't access any npc's if you want to make money off this game STOP THE GOLD SCAMMERS ASAP !   ( I will get a video as soon as i can )

3 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi Kaiservadin, we are working on it as fast as we can. Please also be sure to use the Report function in-game when you can.

Why not make a lvl restriction for chat use? it worked wonders in Archeage. Didn't eliminated them all but spamming was significantly reduced as they worked on other solutions.

20 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi Kaiservadin, we are working on it as fast as we can. Please also be sure to use the Report function in-game when you can.

As others have stated, it might be a good idea to implement a level restriction to chat functionality. Not necessarily a restriction as high as the marketplace, but it could at least work to diminish instant creation of bots. Maybe around level 10?+

20 minutes ago, Bladez said:

Why not make a lvl restriction for chat use? it worked wonders in Archeage. Didn't eliminated them all but spamming was significantly reduced as they worked on other solutions.

We're considering it! Thanks for the idea.

20 hours ago, Yaviey said:

We're considering it! Thanks for the idea.

Ty and love the fact that you guys are responding in regular forums. It is crucial to let the community that you guys are listening closely. Great job and hope a solution is rapidly implemented. Love the game....

3 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

We have some. There are just a lot of bots and a lot of servers to go through. 

Hey! Just a general question, there was a costume I really wanted in the game called moonlight something, ( I can't check for sure since I can't login just like everyone else ), however I was told that I cannot get it for free anymore because of the bots farming the fabric or something. Will this element of the game get put back in when the bots get dealt with? I'd love to get that costume the way it was available before since it'd be pretty pricey to get by synthesizing! ( or so I've been told )

Archived