Daily Dash

TwoDimensional

1 minute ago, Darylegen said:

Did you consume your 2 Daily dashes ,first is when u log in and another roll happens after 1 hr,after that i think you have a 24hr cooldown,with the cycle repeating.

the event said yday night that it would still last 20 days

I haven't Rolled at all today thats the thing

1 minute ago, TwoDimensional said:

I haven't Rolled at all today thats the thing

2 minutes ago, Darylegen said:

Did you consume your 2 Daily dashes ,first is when u log in and another roll happens after 1 hr,after that i think you have a 24hr cooldown,with the cycle repeating.

the event said yday night that it would still last 20 days

I got it again. it bugged out

2 minutes ago, Darylegen said:

or 24hrs didnt pass since your last roll,i am jealous of you people ,i'm at work and cant play untill the que times are 2k+ppl (1hr 30 waiting time) on my server.

it bugged. it was like 5 min tell u can roll then didnt let me roll after the 5 min soooo. and i also was in a 2k+ que to get into soha

The "You cannot use Daily Dash anymore" message always appears to me when I can spin for the last time of the day, oddly enough. It's like the in-game counter for the little message is counting one lower than it should.

To fully explain the situation: I'll use the Daily Dash for the first time that day. After almost an hour, I get a message saying "Daily Dash available in 5 minutes". After 5 minutes I'll get a message saying "You cannot use Daily Dash anymore". I can open Daily Dash immediately at that point through the menu and spin like I should be able to, but the automatic icon that appears at the bottom that's meant to remind you that you can spin won't show up for another 30+ minutes after it should.

Also, you should have put this in the Bug Report section of the forums. I'll create a topic for this in there.

Archived