Group looting rules dictated by leader unilaterally

ElectricPotato

I was running an alt through lakeside cache on this lovely thursleday, and to my utter shock, the cross-server dungeon finder party leader was able to change the loot settings right before we engaged pokey to herself as master looter. 

There's no group accept required to changed the loot settings? BOOOO

PS. Is there a way to always be group leader so I can change the rarity to bidding on greens so we end up bidding of gem frag pouches rather than them just getting ninja'ed?  Or can the rarity of gem frag pouches go to blue?  Can there be a setting for each tier? Whites, round robin, greens, round robin, blues bid, purples bid, like that.

PPS. Imagine the leader in Brightman ruins changing to master looter and the merry potters recipe dropping.  Would be quite enraging.

You don't have to imagine it. I has already happened a few times. If you search the forum a bit (well click it due to the mysteriously vanishing search function) then you will find several posts from people who have experienced this. So yes while I  love the cross dungeon server finder there is no way any longer that I am EVER running loot runs again with random players. I will just stick to Clan runs een if that means I will get less runs in per day. I don't understand why they just don't glue cross server dungeon finder loot system to the money bid and don't allow anyone to change it. 

Archived