Blade Dancers and Destroyers

Bobonuke

Ok. What the actual *cricket* is their spin parry shit? Why is that even a thing, you literally cannot do anything against it. I'm roughly a ~1860 KFM and I don't *cricket*ing understand this shit. Why the *cricket* is that spin a thing? They don't have to do anything in the fight aside from that and still win..

BD spin costs 2 chi and has a .5 second deflect window which usually ends about halfway through the animation if that helps. Chi starve them and they cant use defensives. Against KFM I use a ranged ability that cancels defensives for 6 seconds upon you activating them (your block for instance which is spammed all day). So if you are playing very neutral or far back I can punish you all game with that ability.

Just now, Bobonuke said:

Ok. What the actual *cricket* is their spin parry shit? Why is that even a thing, you literally cannot do anything against it. I'm roughly a ~1860 KFM and I don't *cricket*ing understand this shit. Why the *cricket* is that spin a thing? They don't have to do anything in the fight aside from that and still win..

welcome to blade and soul, people like me been putting up with that crap for years now

It's too much with too little cost on one button press.   Low cost, 360 AE, reactive parry, parry trigger doesn't end ability.   I would have loved to be in the room when the dev gave his justification for this ability lol

Destroyer's spin is .5 seconds. I've been stopped numerous times by almost every class I can think of during my spin. And if I waste it, I'm now low on resource which makes it where I might as well be a sitting duck. The couple of KFMs that were gold and plat I sparred last night wait for the .5 seconds then went to my sides and stunned/dazed me. They countered my jump and when I went to SS their jump, they'd follow up instantly with the uppercut move. I couldn't Z pull them to me because they'd counter it the instant I threw it (and not random countering). I actually felt pretty helpless against those KFMs.

Just use SS -> Kick to knockdown Destroyers with spin.

Or spec flying slam with knock up and destroy their spin.

Spinning Destroyers are so easy to deal with as KFM. it's pretty much free max agility. Just don't go in when your skills are on cooldown.

1 hour ago, Hoopla said:

Just use SS -> Kick to knockdown Destroyers with spin.

Or spec flying slam with knock up and destroy their spin.

Spinning Destroyers are so easy to deal with as KFM. it's pretty much free max agility. Just don't go in when your skills are on cooldown.

My max agility bugs out, I still get hit by everything.

Archived