4. can heal from taking health from the cat

5. can heal from aoe put on enemy with a huge aoe

6. resist cloud

7. resist shield

8. counter with a quick cool down

9. ranged with op sun flower

10. 1 Star Difficulty class to play 

Yep NCSOFT made the pvp balanced

You cleary are very ignorant about summoner and never played with one , let's clear that out for you:

1. Summoners will only stealth if you are dumb enough to hit then when they use Shroud , it works the same as the Sin counter and it's pretty obvious when they use it.

2. You have to control the cat , and it's AI is pretty dumb , or do you think all the cat use the ccs at the right time all by itself?

3. Snare aoe isn't that big , but even if you get hit by it all classes can get out of it with ease , with spin , dash , ss , q  , e etc.

4. Yes it can get health from cat , but that not only removes the resist abillity but put the cat in danger against players that look at health bar.

5. The skill you are talking about is bloom and doom , it's the only way for the summoner to maintain focus.

6. "resist cloud" is the petal storm , it works the same way as divine veil but worse , don't use ranged atacks against it , unless it's aoe which will damage the summoner.

7. Resist shield is on the same branch as the cat health drain , so summoner can't have both.

9. Sunflower is the only way to summoner to actually do damage , and it costs a lot of focus (3 each).

10. That applies mostly for pve , because the cat can tank and taunt , so you don't have to take damage , now with epic dungeons that doesnt work , and taunting with the cat can kill your entire party , on pvp the learning curve is bigger than most people think.

If you have problems against summoner you should learn from one  then you will get out from bronze , well , unless you are a bm which is summoner's playtoy the same way summoner is a destroyer playtoy.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Yeon said:

I wouldn't expect them to undestand. It's always the Summoner to blame for their lack of skills.

I feel you fam, its always the summoners fault. They get completely destroyed AAAAAANd what comes next - "Your class is *cricket*ing broken", its never "MAN I SUCK, i shd improve", I mean i go through the forums every day and I see people complaining oh this class is Overpowered oh that class is Overpowered etc. They have never played summoner and have no idea, GOD even the other day someone was accusing me for using a Macro ... like srsly ... like a need a macro for a simple combination of LB/RB also they don't understand the concept of HM Dandelion so therefore the fast spam of RB is a "macro"... and all those people come up with lame excuses that summoners are just overpowered... unskilled bastards I am sick of them. 

4 hours ago, amorent said:

Lol, "should learn from one  then you will get out from bronze", such a condescending tone coming from a scummoner? That's rich. 

I'd ask if you realised how much you were corrected, but you obviously don't know even though it was numbered. The person who corrected you wasn't being condescending, it just seems that way to a person like you, someone who feels so terrible about their own lives that they lash out at other people by calling them names for playing a class they are completely unable to comprehend. Every post you've made in this thread has made you look more like what you are calling others: scum.

Just now, OddFinrir said:

I'd ask if you realised how much you were corrected, but you obviously don't know even though it was numbered. The person who corrected you wasn't being condescending, it just seems that way to a person like you, someone who feels so terrible about their own lives that they lash out at other people by calling them names for playing a class they are completely unable to comprehend. Every post you've made in this thread has made you look more like what you are calling others: scum.

Eh, another loss to a summoner 5 mins ago due to him abusing a tab bug, what else am i supposed to call summoners after this? 

3 minutes ago, amorent said:

Eh, another loss to a summoner 5 mins ago due to him abusing a tab bug, what else am i supposed to call summoners after this? 

This is the only broken thing about summoners atm and yes this should get fixed asap. 

As a sin with HM block summoners became one of my easiest matchups but the TAB bug can ruin your whole game. 

And it's not the class which is op in that case, it's the developers which are to lazy to fix this damn bug already (it is known since months or even ages in KR and they didn't do anything about it). 

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2016 at 8:58 AM, Shiune said:

This is the only broken thing about summoners atm and yes this should get fixed asap. 

As a sin with HM block summoners became one of my easiest matchups but the TAB bug can ruin your whole game. 

And it's not the class which is op in that case, it's the developers which are to lazy to fix this damn bug already (it is known since months or even ages in KR and they didn't do anything about it). 

it's not only the tab bug, but also the bug allowing the cat to hit/cc you while you're in an aerial combo since you should have 100% evasion. 

Archived