Prove to me that summoner isn't broken

Remeny

weird. us servers nothing like this. was 6/10 kfm for a while prepatch.

On 3/30/2016 at 4:49 AM, Enhance said:

When this thread was actual was when level 45 was max. At least on EU, this state of top was normal and at any time - 6-7 of top 10 (and about 13 in top 20) were summoners, anytime.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

160401025616836462.jpg

Hello. *cough* cough*

Ahh classes must be balanced differently in EU servers as we mentioned.

in the several months i've been playing i've never seen anything like this in US servers. Currently 1/10 are summoners.

even prepatch though over the past 4 months i don't think ive ever seen more then 3 summoners at one time in top. typically only one. prepatch 6/10 were kfm.

I now understand why summoners get so much heat in forums. I guess they are really unbalanced in EU? Must be very different. In the US most classes way stronger(kfm/destro in particular counter us unbelievably hard.

This ranking is very typical. Prepatch just switch kfm and sin.

ranking%204-1_zpslzv8f2xj.png

On 4/2/2016 at 9:30 AM, xtclikeafox said:

even prepatch though over the past 4 months i don't think ive ever seen more then 3 summoners at one time in top. typically only one. prepatch 6/10 were kfm.

I now understand why summoners get so much heat in forums. I guess they are really unbalanced in EU? Must be very different. In the US most classes way stronger(kfm/destro in particular counter us unbelievably hard.

ranking%204-1_zpslzv8f2xj.png

Only 1 summoner in the top 17 for N.A server. Wonder what is the issue for EU. 4/3/2016

On 4/2/2016 at 2:30 AM, xtclikeafox said:

Not sure why you're saying "US" so often.

Both NA and EU have the exact same patches. The only difference is the daily dash.

NA Summoners try to hold their diamond rank - probably afraid to lose it. As it stands, Vanguards is the only Summoner that is a god at his class, in NA. 
EU Summoners probably try to climb and therefore you'll see a lot of them in the top 10.

Sins and KFM are the popular classes in the highest ranks. Still outnumbered in Diamond by Summoners though.
Sins counter KFMs pretty hard right now so there are more of them at the top.

It's close to the end of season now. Things may or may not change.
I'm betting Madoshi will get rank 1 again though.

Dude I played to plat the last 2 days, in his rating ppl are literally doing nothing.

I had FMs which I brainlessly rushed down. I went over there and zerged them to shreds.

Same thing with WLs.

He has 12 3 at 1600, every kid and his grandma can get gold these days with ANYTHING. 

YOU WANT PROOVE? Go level ANY of the other classes, and see nothing will change. Your enemys are THAT BAD.

I couldn't believe how bad these players were, you could SEE them struggle with the hotkeys. THey didn't tab, they don't do anything, you go over there and PvE them like a normal mob. These players are so insanely overwhelmed I wasn't even sure anymore if they were just plain bots.

You can get what you have there with anything, any class, like wtf does that even proove when your enemy isn't even capable of controlling their characters right. I can only repeat, I literally went in, rushed over, and started PvEing them down, there was no fight coming back at all. A sin will rip these players to shreds, you don't even need to know how to play because you don't need to.

11 hours ago, Armalord said:

Not sure why you're saying "US" so often.

Both NA and EU have the exact same patches. The only difference is the daily dash.

NA Summoners try to hold their diamond rank - probably afraid to lose it. As it stands, Vanguards is the only Summoner that is a god at his class, in NA. 
EU Summoners probably try to climb and therefore you'll see a lot of them in the top 10.

Sins and KFM are the popular classes in the highest ranks. Still outnumbered in Diamond by Summoners though.
Sins counter KFMs pretty hard right now so there are more of them at the top.

It's close to the end of season now. Things may or may not change.
I'm betting Madoshi will get rank 1 again though.

hmm weird then how its only in eu where summoners appear to be so strong. Definitely proves its not an issue of class balance since there are so few of them in the highest rankings. I would probably agree with summoner being more forgiving if players having latency issues. For EU are the servers based in the US? Since this is the US version of the game? That may be the issue. As far as being broken though if anything they need to be buffed. As ratings indicate.

You put a picture of ten ppl who regularly derank/rank up to prove that summoners aren't op, that's not how stats works. And LOL to summoners who say they need a buff, you are out if your mind.Your class will be forever despised, accept it and have a nice day.

38 minutes ago, amorent said:

You put a picture of ten ppl who regularly derank/rank up to prove that summoners aren't op, that's not how stats works. And LOL to summoners who say they need a buff, you are out if your mind.Your class will be forever despised, accept it and have a nice day.

Must be a dog enthusiast.

summoners are broken lets go down the list

1. Stealth

2. A cat that you dont have to actually control

3. Snar with a huge aoe

4. can heal from taking health from the cat

5. can heal from aoe put on enemy with a huge aoe

6. resist cloud

7. resist shield

8. counter with a quick cool down

9. ranged with op sun flower

10. 1 Star Difficulty class to play 

Yep NCSOFT made the pvp balanced

Actually as Summoner you have to pay attention to yourself and the cat. So many times I stopped looking at my cat's HP and everytime I tried to save him, it was too late. Without the cat, Summoner is pretty useless. The cat is basically Summoner's sheet anchor. Until Gold I'd say you face inexperienced players, so it's easy to win against them as Summoner. But currently I'm at 1700+ and when I face Assassins, they give me hell. They burst down my cat in 3 seconds and then me in 6 seconds. Nobody is crying apparently about their op stealth, huh? And if controlling effectively two entities at the same time doesn't require skill, then I don't know what does.

I'm not a high elo player and not a Summoner main, so I might lack some knowledge.

You must be a idiot then, a 1 star diff class is hard to play really? Do your homework kid, summoner is broken has been ever since NCSOFT said oh wait lets ruin pvp by taking Warlock yes Warlock watch the original trailer summoner was warlock and make it the noob class ever.

20 hours ago, Yeon said:

Actually as Summoner you have to pay attention to yourself and the cat. So many times I stopped looking at my cat's HP and everytime I tried to save him, it was too late. Without the cat, Summoner is pretty useless. The cat is basically Summoner's sheet anchor. Until Gold I'd say you face inexperienced players, so it's easy to win against them as Summoner. But currently I'm at 1700+ and when I face Assassins, they give me hell. They burst down my cat in 3 seconds and then me in 6 seconds. Nobody is crying apparently about their op stealth, huh? And if controlling effectively two entities at the same time doesn't require skill, then I don't know what does.

I'm not a high elo player and not a Summoner main, so I might lack some knowledge.

You are just bad, you really have to be extremely bad to let your pet die and lose to sins in addition to that

Summoners are not broken, you guys just suck... admit it now. I play a summoner and I can't believe my eyes when I see a BM complaining how unbalanced and favourable the match is for the summoner when it is exactly the opposite. Assassins same... i just get PvEd to death. Same with destroyers... THOUSANDs of spins.. and not to mention LBMs with their resists all the time. And before you tell me I suck etc ... let me tell you that i play since the CBT and im level 50 HM7 summoner and I have more than 200 matches so I would say i pretty much have a good idea about the matchups.

58 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Summoners are not broken, you guys just suck... admit it now. I play a summoner and I can't believe my eyes when I see a BM complaining how unbalanced and favourable the match is for the summoner when it is exactly the opposite. Assassins same... i just get PvEd to death. Same with destroyers... THOUSANDs of spins.. and not to mention LBMs with their resists all the time. And before you tell me I suck etc ... let me tell you that i play since the CBT and im level 50 HM7 summoner and I have more than 200 matches so I would say i pretty much have a good idea about the matchups.

200 matches doesn't make you not suck. Let me put it bluntly. It sounds like you suck. How retarded do you have to be to lose to BMs as SMN? Do you have your HM skills? If not then stfu until you do. You probably use sunflower verse them or something fundamentally stupid.

6 minutes ago, Waifu said:

200 matches doesn't make you not suck. Let me put it bluntly. It sounds like you suck. How retarded do you have to be to lose to BMs as SMN? Do you have your HM skills? If not then stfu until you do. You probably use sunflower verse them or something fundamentally stupid.

It's more like 20000 matches since he's a huge nerd.

8 hours ago, amorent said:

You are just bad, you really have to be extremely bad to let your pet die and lose to sins in addition to that

Don't talk to me. I got an unjustified ban because of you. :3

Peace.

39 minutes ago, amorent said:

Don't post on the forums then, if you don't want feedback.

Insults feedback.

4 hours ago, Enoll said:

I wouldn't expect them to undestand. It's always the Summoner to blame for their lack of skills.

3 hours ago, Yeon said:

Insults feedback.

I wouldn't expect them to undestand. It's always the Summoner to blame for their lack of skills.

Bad news for you. Summoner is easy, you guys just suck. Losing against a BM!? Now losing against a Destro I get, but against a BM, that's pathetic.

Archived