Prove to me that summoner isn't broken

Remeny

Summoner is indeed broken in our patch. its because almost all classes dont have crucial legendary skills yet. For example BM in our patch are useless and will take a massive effort to beat a summoner. crucial skills such as wing protector is really needed to beat summoner 

the fact that they decide to release content slowly will make summoner meta stronger. please don't say stuff like they arent world champion bla bla bla ofc thats because those guys have legendary skills unlocked already.

we have legendary skills too but its only 1 or 2 skill. and the class benefits the most is Summoners because the rb skill increases the dmg and makes sunflower stronger while Sin gets a useless 3 skill when woodblock is the one needed.

in a nutshell it will be unbalanced until they added those CRUCIAL legendary skills in

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play a KFM.  Everyone keep saying ping and learning curves are important.  It will be more balance at lvl 50, etc.  Well, I thought that 4 and half star vs 2 star means you supposed to be better later on lvl 50, not the same.  After all, some classes just easier to play all the way, and you realized you just work a lot harder than them but not being better.  

And now I feel I worked really hard to get the jelly bean and lvling to 50 which again much easier for some classes.  So you know how much longer you will still be an ATM for others before you finally reach 50 and have a fair fight.

My friend who is playing Summoner(silver) tells me that he still loses to KFM (gold), that prove Summoner is not that OP.    I mean seriously?  You know what gets him to fight gold player as a silver right?  Either he keeping winning or that KFM keep losing or both. BTW, he didn't stand any chance against other Summoner(gold) at all.

I thought most games will be balanced by special classes have their own expertise.  For example, you can heal a lot but you less damage, you can do lots damage but you have less cc, or you good in PVE but hard in PVP.  I guess this game doesn't go this way.  Unless I feel hard in both PVE and PVP.  

Hard on PVE makes me sad to solo mushin tower as KFM vs Summoner.  The game just makes summoner reaches lvl 50 faster and get more gold and items, etc. It is like a snow ball.  Just feel sad that you have lots benefits playing summoner than some other classes.  

After all, I think probably the best solution is to play one summoner.  I think I will be reach 50 faster than stay on this KFM.  

And if no one can prove Summoners aren't OP, are you going to finally quit and leave, or are you going to finally shut up and play?  I just don't see the point of so many threads about the same thing, especially when I've seen precisely 0 actually discuss any Summoner mechanics.

• 4 weeks later...

Summoners & Blade Dancers... boring to watch or duel them, in pvp they are gonna annoy the sh*** out of you with their OP damage and Heal, pvp atm is not even near to be balanced because of this two broken classes.

u just cant play with sin  . u must find guide for pvp with sin .

p.s. i make 16 wins in a row with my summ and im brand new to the GAME not only to the class. and then 9 wins in gold .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

and just to prove u wrong .

image.jpg

Cat Mount isn't OP? Cat hitting you in the freaking air with MELEE attacks, STANDING ON THE GROUND isn't OP?

They have an overwhelming amount of utility, and clearly have ways to outperform other classes; the cat air combo is one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

lol look at all of you experts on how to beat summoners. Yes it will work if you're fighting a noob summoner who doesnt know how to keep his cat or himself alive. But if you're fighting against pro summoners you can forget it :D 

if summoners were as op as people like to pretend there would be more then one in the top 10 players. In reality, they are one of the most underpowered classes.
 Four sin's in the top 10. the top 3 ranked players in pvp? all Sin. Go figure.

but ya play summoner more then you will see. in gold->plat->diamond kfms and destros easily one combo from 100% health to death.

Gratz at beating someone new to the game in gold. Make it to top 50 class rank for summoner though then tell me its broken.

On 2/11/2016 at 6:14 AM, ZilPui said:

Summoner excels at punishing mistakes. And lets face it people in low ranks make tons of mistakes, that's why summoner is so strong.

thank you. within all the cancer in this thread you are possibly the only one here with a brain. summoners are strong at countering BM and sins. other then that, if anyone loses to a summoner its purely a skill-based issue. particularly if you are a destro or kfm

the sum in the vid that facerolled his defence cd's in an unfortunate manner?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty much every explanation from sum's about their classes strengh revolves around " you are too bad, get to plat/dia, you can beat them easily when you're pro"

on that logic everyone who is not a pro should just play sum for even ground and be done with it... or the sum could be nerfed and put in line with the others.

I like how trash who's never likely never even broken 2300 are trying to tell people that SMNs are balanced at high tier. They get worse (as in, much stronger) at high tier, because SMN has such a massive skill cap - its hard not to have such a skill cap, when your CC cooldowns are roughly half the cooldown of comparable classes (im looking at you 18 second Anklebiter, 18 second hammer strike, 18 second nettles, 18 second thorn strike, 18 second power pounce... I could go on).

Aside from KFM and Des which are direct counters to SMN (due to their ability to maintain iframes during their burst combo), a SMN who fully takes advantage of the ridiculousness of his short cooldowns is hands down overpowered and not even close to well thought out or balanced.

Your looking at this from the middle and not the top so your view is a bit skewed. For one a summoner skill wise has a low floor and a high ceiling.  Meaning yes at lower levels you will be quite successful without much effort but go to platinum/diamond and you'll see that using the same skill that got you there will win you no matches. Another note to look at is the odd bot and new player just throwing their hat in the ring for the first time that inflates your rating artificially.  Get to the top and you'll see that the playing field gets much more level.

Truth is... the new season. Ranks are inflated due to influx of stupid bots. platinum now => gold in season 1. So, I don't get why ppl here are showing off that they are able to get to gold rank now, then talk as if they know the game mechanics so well when they are just bad. Just compare the number of diamonds now vs season 1. It's like a super diamond bargain sales now 2000++ diamond players. Don't even bring up platinum now... 

At the end of the day, it's just low ranking, bronze-gold, put in low-platinum league due to bots. Crying/whining about all other classes op again.

All classes are op, except for your class.

people still going on about this? its like you dont even actually check the rankings or read the comments on here. Just because your bad against summoner doesnt mean its broken or that your class is at a disadvantage. I'd just practice more if I were you.

****Bottom line is there are still 4 sins in the top ten ranking. one summoner. ya sure sounds broken, kids. And no one mentioning destros or kfm ability to one combo ppl? get real.

19 minutes ago, xtclikeafox said:

people still going on about this? its like you dont even actually check the rankings or read the comments on here. Just because your bad against summoner doesnt mean its broken or that your class is at a disadvantage. I'd just practice more if I were you.

****Bottom line is there are still 4 sins in the top ten ranking. one summoner. ya sure sounds broken, kids. And no one mentioning destros or kfm ability to one combo ppl? get real.

When this thread was actual:

4v6RRmk.png

Thanks for level 50 patch.

14 hours ago, Enhance said:

When this thread was actual:

4v6RRmk.png

Thanks for level 50 patch.

Lol this must have been taking just at the right time on the right day. Within an hr many of those were pushed back down. even the months before patch I had posted screenshots in forums that look nothing like this. When 6/10 were kfm. I've never seen this many summoners in top 10 in the past 4 or 5 months i've been playing. Most i've seen was 3 and it only lasted for like 3 days.

10 hours ago, xtclikeafox said:

Lol this must have been taking just at the right time on the right day. Within an hr many of those were pushed back down. even the months before patch I had posted screenshots in forums that look nothing like this. When 6/10 were kfm. I've never seen this many summoners in top 10 in the past 4 or 5 months i've been playing. Most i've seen was 3 and it only lasted for like 3 days.

When this thread was actual was when level 45 was max. At least on EU, this state of top was normal and at any time - 6-7 of top 10 (and about 13 in top 20) were summoners, anytime.

Archived