• Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2016 at 5:25 AM, Munchiez said:

Also, where the hell did NCSoft say this? lol

http://www.steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/913-blade-a-soul-major-update 

It was Lyn BM, got confused with all the pedophilia surrounding that class

On 1/23/2016 at 5:36 AM, Scorpaeon said:

You will find they can be quite fun.

dont we all, except when they start dying their hair bright colours, burning your clothes, crashing your car, going for BB...... nvm

On 1/24/2016 at 11:19 PM, Sargiron said:

Stopped reading after this, JAJ.

"Noob class" is an easy argument. I'm a male playing a summoner, so i'm a noob, seems legit. BTW, in PvP, the ones who i found easiest to kill are assasins, most of them haven't learn to deal with a summoner, about 90% assasins i fought kept playing with the cat without stunning it, just hilarious.

Game officialy launched in EU just right now. Wait for the balancing patches, lol.

you enjoy ridiculing those who didnt master the game and obviously has no clue about other classes' skills, classic .... no really its totally skill based you are right!@

5 hours ago, Mystearica said:

summoner is on the easier side however its not hard to beat them if you know what your doing

this is something a lot of people are missing, including OP, blade and soul has a RANKING system, Summoners are literally FARMING points thanks to people not knowing to how subdue/freeze the cat, what you are gonna tell an FM "oh dont worry, in 6 months you'll be patched and good to go", it doesnt really work.

im lvl 42 and sitting around 1700 ranking right now my game plan is throw cat at them and CC train and pray i have big issues with destoryers tho everything else is fine but those guys seem to crush me every time gonna have to research match ups later

10 hours ago, Rushiera said:

you enjoy ridiculing those who didnt master the game and obviously has no clue about other classes' skills, classic .... no really its totally skill based you are right!@

Nop, i don't enjoy that c;

Few days ago it was an easy win after another, now i sweat everytime i want to win. That is what i enjoy, without crying "OP" if a FM keeps me permafreezed and attacking from behind (I think he changed perks at last match, so much difference... huh), I need to learn more to counter that, that's all. Posting in a forum doen't fix anything.

On 22 January 2016 at 10:40 PM, EmpressLusty said:

Well, there's only 3 summoners in top 50 in Korea leaderboards ;x 

I think Shadow Drain build is a lot more consistent against summoners compared to 1 for unconsciousness, just go invis with your tools running around waiting for the summoner to waste 2 of her aoe ground spells than rush in RBM + F her ass to the ground.

Summoners have it easier because players don't know how to counter them. As soon as players realize how to counter them they become useless, thats why it is easier to get gold but is not so easy to get lets say 2000 especially when the level 50 patch comes out.

On 1/26/2016 at 3:50 AM, Mystearica said:

yea summoners really suck if you look at there kit honestly people are just new and bad eventually they will wise up and realize were low tier trash in  this game as far as pvp goes

Oh my god lol

If you think summoner is bad right now, wait till every other class gets buffed up to their level at level 50

You are just going to kill yourself then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.1.2016 at 6:52 AM, Remeny said:

Greetings.
So on my way to gold with my sin, I stumbled upon tons and tons of cancerners in my path, but I finally reached my end goal. Upon deciding to play more, I got matched against a cancerner 4 times in a row. I got so mad that I got a fever and had to skip school.
So, two days later (today), I decided to make a cancerner of my own, and see if it really is as broken and easy as I think.
The second I finished the trial quest for skillpoints I hopped into queue, here are my results;

3Hh7N8T.jpg

And

zQY0mSp.jpg
That's right, at just level 18 and 15 games played I got gold

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING SUMMONER EVER, I LITERALLY MADE THIS TOON TODAY AND I STARTED PLAYING THE GAME IN THE LAST CBT.
2 of the 3 games that I lost were against an FM and 1 was against a KFM.
Now, prove to me that this is a fair and balanced class that isn't toxic to the game or community in any way shape or form.

I don't quite understand your point here. This does not prove anything in terms of how broken a class is.

This only proves that at lower levels, summoner is at the top. I don't see a problem with that. Any decent 45 would crush you within 4 seconds, if they don't then they just plain suck at the game. 

kill and cc their pet asap, no cat = dead summoner

yes we will be damaged while we try to kill the cat

but if we managed to kill the cat and even if we're only at 25% health and summoner is at 100% health, the summoner will still be an easy kill.

^

THE EFFORT that you have to do to kill a summoner is imbalanced. What is so hard to understand about that? THIS IS A VIDEO GAME THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, NOT IRL where a white man can sit on a desk doing nothing while mexicans die everyday trying to build sky scrapers for the love of fckk. I am by no means saying that imperfect balance is bad, but I'm just saying THE EFFORT needs to be balanced around on because it's not hard to do simple math.

But it's not gonna happen so the least that can happen is shame Summoners who think it's hard and challenging to be one.

The title should be: Prove to me that Summoners take skill, kek.

You have to be a pretty terrible summoner to let your cat get slept and lose because of it, tbh.

First of all, you can recall it while it's in the air, breaking the unconscious state and wasting the cooldown. If you somehow fail that easy button press, you can stand on your cat and bait the enemy into hitting it. Especially since petal storm makes you basically immovable.

There is no easy strategy to beating summoners, that's why they're so easy to play. All your shit goes through defenses and iframes (doom'n'bloom, ground AOEs) so it doesn't matter what the enemy is doing, you'll almost never waste a button press.

Oh yea, and if you let your pet get killed by anything except maybe a destroyer, you're also a bad summoner. the number of tools you have to keep that pet alive is absurd. Any time a summoner's pet dies it means the summoner had terrible awareness and didn't react to their pet being attacked in time.

With summoners you dont even need to understand your class and you can get gold, this is why summoner is broken, they cheese theyr way up, they run and spam. So if ur not really good at your class, an average retarded summoner will win you. Cos summoners doesnt outplay you, you have to outplay them to win, there is little to no skill using them, and you topic owner are proof that some people wont accept. 

I play BM, and i would be happy to get in gold. But to do that, I have to beat summoners 1st which i cant, cos im not good enough to beat a completely newbie summoner that spams abilities like a retard, this is why that retard is in gold, while im still in silver.

Archived