Professions

Shirosnack

14 minutes ago, Darylegen said:

you can change proffesions at any time,by leaving the crafting/gathering guild you are in (there is an option for leaving guild)

Thank you.  The game is so lacking in help and the HELP menu doesn't bring up anything that is 'helpful'.

14 hours ago, Shirosnack said:

Ah just found out the limit is 2 gathering and 2 crafting hopefully that helps someone. I went with Fishing and Herbing for gathering. Than i chose Cauldron + Earthseer for crafting. (Charms and potions)

Good luck making the unsealing charms without buying anything from the marketplace.  You would need to be able to join 5 crafting guilds (which you can't) in order to make unsealing charms without buying anything on the marketplace. 

You would need...

1. Earthseers for the Unsealing Charms

2. Fish Network for the Mottled Cerith needed to make the charms

3. Merry Potters for the Premium Simple Refiners to make the charms

4. Green Thumbs to get the Clay to make the Simple Refiners which are required to make the Premium Simple Refiners

5. Tree Fellers for the Paulownia Sap to make the the Simple Refiners AND the Premium Simple Refiners

4 hours ago, Demonik said:

You would need to be able to join 5 crafting guilds (which you can't) in order to make unsealing charms without buying anything on the marketplace. 

Lucky for me my buddy is covering the profs I am missing for the charms. :]

Archived