Suggestions: Clans

Sykess

Just now, Banished said:

o

No matter how much this gets bumped I just can't get this going. It's pretty frustrating because it's something that's a GIANT flaw in the clan system. What's worse is it's stuff that's pretty much limited to clan leaders, meaning the general populace has no idea and as such wont create a *cricket*storm.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sykess said:

No matter how much this gets bumped I just can't get this going. It's pretty frustrating because it's something that's a GIANT flaw in the clan system. What's worse is it's stuff that's pretty much limited to clan leaders, meaning the general populace has no idea and as such wont create a *cricket*storm.

Ye man :/

You can try Tweeting the developers? I mean personally I don't think they even look at the threads overall. Could be wrong but That's how I personally feel. You could also mention it during the "Master Hong Messages" you get till level 45. Another thing you can do to get your suggestion heard is pay them money. There's a higher change that they will contact you or look at your suggestions since your their cash co- I mean valued Customer. 

6 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

You can try Tweeting the developers? I mean personally I don't think they even look at the threads overall. Could be wrong but That's how I personally feel. You could also mention it during the "Master Hong Messages" you get till level 45. Another thing you can do to get your suggestion heard is pay them money. There's a higher change that they will contact you or look at your suggestions since your their cash co- I mean valued Customer. 

I've not tried tweeting the devs, that's a good idea. I also feel like contacting the devs or anyone at NCWest is like shouting at a brick wall. I've mentioned the clan stuff on every survey I've gotten on all three of my characters. Also, I'm already their cash cow *puts on cowboy outfit*

Now to try and figure out the twatter.

Hahahaha, Nice come back. Personally I have a clan just for me and my few friends. Like 3 of us. We are not big PvP fans. Granted we will be playing Black Desert Online which is largely a PvP game. Yeah our logic is perfect.

I hope you good luck on your quest to better the clan system. I deeply think you'll need it. 

2 minutes ago, Ryuushiro said:

Hahahaha, Nice come back. Personally I have a clan just for me and my few friends. Like 3 of us. We are not big PvP fans. Granted we will be playing Black Desert Online which is largely a PvP game. Yeah our logic is perfect.

I hope you good luck on your quest to better the clan system. I deeply think you'll need it. 

I really hope I don't need it.

Archived