What classes do you find the most fun?

Wickad

I've only played force master so far and really enjoy it. In all other MMOs I've played ranged healers and spell casters, but in B&S there's only two, and no offense to summoners but they looked pretty boring from the videos. 

Suggestions from your experience?

Playing a Blade Master. The Block->Riposte is so very satisfying. Also, some of the bandit Blade Masters let you see what you can do, once you really grasp the control scheme. Very impressive. Far deeper than I can or care to learn at the moment. Only played this class yet. 

"fun" is different for each other...

obviously the answer is whatever class i playing most time...

as for me i prefer summoner, because i could send my cat to murder things while i waving the cattail... 

---

tried (lyn) force master and blade dancer, they are fun in their own ways, but well i guess i stick to summoner for now...

Sin and Destroyer were the most fun to play for me. Sin is fast and has lots of dps potential if you manage your abilities well. Destroyers are just in-your-face fun. Lots of CC, grabbing things is hilarious, throwing (while not good to do in PvE) and piledriving them is satisfying, and once you get the animation canceling down something that felt slow and unwieldy becomes a ridiculous force to be reckoned with. 

5 minutes ago, Metalicz said:

Sin and Destroyer were the most fun to play for me. Sin is fast and has lots of dps potential if you manage your abilities well. Destroyers are just in-your-face fun. Lots of CC, grabbing things is hilarious, throwing (while not good to do in PvE) and piledriving them is satisfying, and once you get the animation canceling down something that felt slow and unwieldy becomes a ridiculous force to be reckoned with. 

Yea esp when you get the skills at 36 and pop Fury. Your dps just goes through the rough (toss in a V (shield  stun) + 2 then press X for a huge number lol).

I've leveled a summoner 3 times so I decided to try something else to level on the side. Destroyer is something I said I would never use because I did not like axes or the way gon stands...however I am loving every bit of it. I love how strong a gon looks and acts along with ani-cancelling (SO FUN)

Im a FM and i LOVE it there are good combos u can pull off (intant cast X into meteor shower V combines with 3 Glaical beam) also it has a lot of support like salshi or whatever his name is (first boss in supply chain) both the C and the aoe V help out SOOO much.

If were talking raw DPS potential i think destroyers are top of the list followed by FM? I honestly dont know i would like to know,

also how does one animation cancel in BnS? i thought u couldent in dis game

On 1/23/2016 at 4:43 PM, Metalicz said:

Besides the pile driver I also stick them on the axe and throw them and as soon as the land on the ground knocked down, I close the gap with 'Ram, get a few shots and as soon as he gets up, Sweep him and then burn him for the extra effect.

Its cool because almost all your spells have some sort of effect where he simply cannot inflict any damage so you just hit him and never get hit back :))

On 1/23/2016 at 3:23 PM, DankDuck1 said:

Sin is my pick. I absolutely hate Destroyers... they're just spin2win, none of their abilities are particularly interesting or nice looking.

That's only true when Grab is on cooldown.  :D

Seriously, I really love the grab combos and the abundance of CC, but the axe moves can be a bit bland so far.

Currently I have a destroyer, BD and KFM; I also enjoyed assassin in beta and might make one on live sometime.

KFM has an air combo that's almost as satisfying as piledriver and doesn't rely on Grapple to set up, but instead it's pretty dependent on counter timing to set up Iron Shoulder.  Enemies with attacks that are basically instant are annoying.

BD is by far the squishiest of my three characters, but has tons of burst during Electric Surge, good CC, Q and E jukes and a nice defensive CD on Z.  A bit lacking in sustain though, this is the one class that I almost ran out of dumplings before level 20 and viridian soul shield.

On 1/27/2016 at 6:36 PM, Partholonian said:

That's only true when Grab is on cooldown.  :D

Seriously, I really love the grab combos and the abundance of CC, but the axe moves can be a bit bland so far.

Currently I have a destroyer, BD and KFM; I also enjoyed assassin in beta and might make one on live sometime.

KFM has an air combo that's almost as satisfying as piledriver and doesn't rely on Grapple to set up, but instead it's pretty dependent on counter timing to set up Iron Shoulder.  Enemies with attacks that are basically instant are annoying.

BD is by far the squishiest of my three characters, but has tons of burst during Electric Surge, good CC, Q and E jukes and a nice defensive CD on Z.  A bit lacking in sustain though, this is the one class that I almost ran out of dumplings before level 20 and viridian soul shield.

Well yeah, the grab combos are decent looking, but the other classes all look much better (not sure about summoner actually...) but I guess both destroyer and summoner are easy-mode, so, has to be quite basic I suppose... they're more of "learning classes" than anything (hence why their ratings on the website are "normal" and "easy").

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 6:37 AM, Engete said:

"fun" is different for each other...

obviously the answer is whatever class i playing most time...

as for me i prefer summoner, because i could send my cat to murder things while i waving the cattail... 

---

tried (lyn) force master and blade dancer, they are fun in their own ways, but well i guess i stick to summoner for now...

Dude in the future, try to avoid typing out pointless parts. The only part that you should have typed was the part I underlined.

Back on topic, I enjoy the assassin since I generally like stealthy characters. Kinda like a decisive hitter type with a bag full of trickery behind it.

Kungfu Master would be my favorite. For KFM, you have more methods of sending your opponents airborne more than any other classes (that I've played) or knock them on the ground ready for grapple, and those grapples, also what I love about KFM most, are absolutely fun, you have face pounding, headbutt, choking, and arm breaking. Their defensive skills are also great but require some knowledge of your enemies' moves and well timing. And if you are into tanking, KFM is definitely the class for you.

I also played Summoner, which is my very first character, Force Master, and Assassin.

Summoner is rather relaxing compared to all of the other classes I've played. One thing nice about it is that you can send your cat to deal with an enemy while you tending to other matter, like drinking tea. However, at L.45 Summoner's play style become quite mundane since there's not much of skills combination for this class. Still, it is definitely a nice class to try out and learn the game.

Forcemaster was quite a blast, but I couldn't play it effectively. DPS wise, I'm quite confident that I can steal aggro from anyone even if their weapon grade is higher than mine. Defense wise, it's a certain that I am going to die the moment Poh points her mini-gun at me. Still, if you want any class that can walk through the field, wiping the floor, and with no monsters ever able to touch or even come close to you, it's Force Master.

I am currently playing Assassin, since I have no interest in focusing on the end game, but rather finding out which class fits me best. Assassin so far is quite easy compared to KFM, and arguably Force Master. If you can keep your stealth, you don't really have anything to worry about except for AoE skills. If you can't keep your stealth, depending on your raw defense, this can be range from very painful to a death sentence. I would recommend Assassin for anyone prefer stealth, hit-and-run style.

At the end of the day, I miss playing Kung Fu Master. I am quite terrible at it to be honest, with all the reflex, dodging, and counter necessary to keep my character alive, I couldn't last long soloing green dungeons in Moonwater, which is a reason why I switch to Assassin. I definitely will remake another KFM once I gotten better with the game overall. For now, probably continue testing out Assassin.

So far I have a level 45 Blade Master, Berserker and Summoner. They were all pretty funny and every class out of this 3 had some points I realy liked and some points I didn't like that much. Easiest to level by far was (as expected^^) the Summoner since he deals a ton of damage and is ranged. The Berserker could clear waves of minions that was pretty cool. Pulling 5-10 enemies and spinning them down.^^

But the most fun class atm is the Lyn Blade Dancer. She looks so cute and is a mix between Blade Master (my main) and Berserker. Quite fast and niiice damage.

Archived