Help me pick which hair/tail combo

QueenSheba

Thanks so much for the reply. 

I'm so sorry to be difficult, but I don't want the class to influence the votes. Different folks have diff ideas of what would be appropriate or more suitable for certain classes, like thin tail making more sense for an agile blade dancer, and a bushy tail maybe for a summoner because it's "cuter" -- I'm not looking for "cute" I'm just wondering overall, on its own, which is the better, more aesthetically pleasing and attractive combo of hair and tail for the face and body (tall, slim) and color scheme (white/silver) that I made. 

I'd say 4. 

The eyes, and ears/tail match better then the mouse ears. 

I also prefer the hairstyle of #4 over #5 to fit the ears and tail. 

(Overall I am probably bias, as I dont like the mouse ears personally.)

Just now, Mishi said:

I'd say 4. 

The eyes, and ears/tail match better then the mouse ears. 

I also prefer the hairstyle of #4 over #5 to fit the ears and tail. 

Thank you for the detailed input. 

Oddly enough, #4 is the way my character currently looks. I just got bored and started playing around in char creator and fell madly in love with the tail in 1-3, and then changed the hair style to better match the ears/tail. Personally I really, really like #2. But it's also important to me to have a character that others can really admire the look of, hence why I'm asking. Also 2 of my friends are calling me crazy for wanting to change the character. 

11 minutes ago, Erik Bloodaxe said:

Send us presets before repost Queen <3__<3!!

Does it make me a terrible person for not wanting to share my presets? QQ

8 minutes ago, Erik Bloodaxe said:

Haha, not at all! I would not want to also if I were you xD Or maybe we are both terrible LOL :D I will try make something myself later ^O^b

Thank you, I feel less terrible. 

8 minutes ago, Roda said:

I Asked about class because it makes more sense for a feline -based lyn to control a spirit cat (my summoner is also a tiger) :P

Ah see, everyone has diff ideas on that sort of thing. But you still didn't vote. Which one, on her own, is best?

See you should play one you like. 

I know in beta everyone liked my Lyn being the smallest you could be as a Lyn. However personally I didnt go with the same at launch due to costumes looking horrid on her. (So I went with a taller one at launch.) 

Archived