Lockon

Monarchy guild

Lockon   

Monarchy GUILD

Introduction..

Hello,
Monarchy is a new guild in Yehara server!, the guild history is not new. Our original guild name is: Scarlet , but due to it being taken we would go with Deity or Prime, but all 3 name is already taken sadly. So we created a new name which was intended to be Anarchy, that name was also taken and then we created Monarchy!. 

Our goal is to make Monarchy a new guild to live with!!, We will make a new website and everything else for a new beginning!

Go
als..

The guild intended goals are to make a new home, a place welcoming for new poeple to venture Blade and Souls and future mmorpg!.
In BNS we want to make a well top rank social community and teamwork play!. 
We will make an organized working guild ranks, with each rank having their role to fulfill.
We will be focusing on pve-pvp-social, contrubiting to make our guild houses and to enjoy everything the game have to offer.
We will pvp with teamwork and alliance if possible, also pve with our members to help the guild get geared up!.
Most important is that we have fun enjoying playing Blade and Soul!, it is an amazing game after all!.

Looking for..

Monarchy is currently looking for dedicated members for endgame content for this upcoming year!,
Members that are social and chat with others to build our community, willing to do dungeon and party up with guildies for pve-pvp.
We will work for making our guild a strong independent guild that we its members can feel proud of!

Requirements..

Monarchy is a new guild thus is not asking much.
The following would be gratefully welcomed,
We would like our members to be social by communicating with each other and helping guildies.
No age are required, we are a multicultural guild so you can be from anywhere around the world,
Preferably around NA time, so we can be online together.
We expect of everyone to be active, we won't try to make Monarchy a hardcore guild at this time because bns is new to NA, but we do want to make it medcore active!, so we can achieve allot in the first months. As we play and progres with time we can turn into a hardcore guild for dominating pvp with alliance and earning everything there is to get from pve!.

Joining,
To join our guild you can reply on this topic with:
Ingame name:
Where you are from:
Time you play:
How many hours per day or weak you can be online:
When will you be online so i can invite you:

Or you can message me ingame, my character name is:
Kraft Arslan
If you pm me ingame, tell me that you saw this topic and is interested.

Additional info..

I as guild leader, i have been guild leader for several guild in several games, my best i had was in eden eternal, i had rank 1-3 guild for 1 year without dropping, 7 months in echo of soul, neverwinter and few more and in all of them i created my guild with my forum members, but this is a new beginning for Monarchy because we couldn't find a decent game in the past year that we don't hear much from each other anymore. So now i will make a fresh new community and a guild site with facebook group and raidcall with new officers!.

PS, hope everyone can enjoy this game as we expected from it.

Edited by Lockon

In-game name: Equuleus
Where you are from: [I would rather not divulge such information here, if you don't mind]
Time you play: 11AM - 4PM (PST) | 3AM - 8AM (UTC) | Additional random hours
How many hours per day or week you can be online: 4-7 hours a day almost everyday
When will you be online so I can invite you: Today with the same time as above

Edited by Constellation
Slight schedule change

Sallenel   

Hi I am one of the old Scarlet members and just want to say welcome to all the new guys we will have fun together. :D

Lockon   
16 hours ago, Constellation said:

In-game name: Equuleus
Where you are from: [I would rather not divulge such information here, if you don't mind]
Time you play: 8AM - 3PM (PST)
How many hours per day or week you can be online: Around 7 hours a day almost everyday
When will you be online so I can invite you: Today with the same time as above

Yes ofcourse, welcome to the guild Equuleus!

Lockon   
1 hour ago, Sallenel said:

Hi I am one of the old Scarlet members and just want to say welcome to all the new guys we will have fun together. :D

As always old friend :3