Why Im Leaving Blade&Soul !!Game Good But Not For Me !!

MrSmokeOf

3 minutes ago, singo5 said:

I do not understand why people always have to announce that they are leaving in the forums...  Just load up whatever you are going to play next, and have a good time.

they got annoyed by not being able to play a good game (i mean that's what they think), and they want to make a small 'revenge', maybe? lol

LOL... all the butthurt  people that have to be mad becuase someone is sharing is opinions. 

IF there is a "when" to share opinions it's during a beta or early launch of the game when it still can change the most. 

It's good that people share their opinions and in that way NC might be able to switch one or another thing up before the game head into a complete one-way direction. 

I have myself to agree with this as it is frustrating as hell running blackram narrow dungeon around 20 times as well and spend a infinite amount of keys and i have 3x of every class weapon but not for my own class. That's seriously either a insanely bad luck or very bad RNG design "IMO Wins over Diablo 3" it's not even fun and sometimes i feel like i wanna buy the keys but i won't. 

I won't buy a key to keep progress i don't wanna have this feeling that i need to spend money while leveling up and already see the game hunger for cash here. 
"Makes me think about all cash i'd need to spend for alts then as well" 

10 minutes ago, Aimscoes said:

LOL... all the butthurt  people that have to be mad becuase someone is sharing is opinions. 

IF there is a "when" to share opinions it's during a beta or early launch of the game when it still can change the most. 

It's good that people share their opinions and in that way NC might be able to switch one or another thing up before the game head into a complete one-way direction. 

I have myself to agree with this as it is frustrating as hell running blackram narrow dungeon around 20 times as well and spend a infinite amount of keys and i have 3x of every class weapon but not for my own class. That's seriously either a insanely bad luck or very bad RNG design "IMO Wins over Diablo 3" it's not even fun and sometimes i feel like i wanna buy the keys but i won't. 

I won't buy a key to keep progress i don't wanna have this feeling that i need to spend money while leveling up and already see the game hunger for cash here. 
"Makes me think about all cash i'd need to spend for alts then as well" 

lots of people played for years and haven't spend any cash... in case you missed this.
20 runs  in blackram is nowhere near 'hunger for cash'.
Again, in case you missed it, this thread was made in 'general discussion', he can express his opinions, so do I/We.
It's nice of you to insult people who don't agree with you 'butthurt' lol. We're saying this which means we're sastified with the game... butthurt? meh.

I can see a bunch of you... not to say most... fail to understand NCSoft should be thankfull for those kind of posts. This player, who indeed wasn t satisfied with the game, took on his free time to write a feedback on forum, explaining what made him leave. And guess what? his feedback is a thousand time more precious than all your 10yo white knighty troll answers, because if those precise reasons made him quit, it is most likely the case that several players quitted over them too... and guess what? This is precisely the target group the Team should be working on. Is it worth it to slack all day looking at 90% of our dear forum users who would approve of any move  NCSoft could make even if it was about repricing every costume to 100 bucks each per char.... or is it better to take a look at those players who weren t satisfied and left, trying to find ways for such things to not happen again?

I saw a stupid post saying companies prefer 50 player spending 1000 euros than 100 spending 100.... ofc you are right on your irrealistic exemple. But the reality is closer to : 50 players spending thousands no matter what... or thousandS of players spending a hundred if they feel satisfied with the game. (and yes, this is precisely why big spenders are absolutly of no concern for a gaming company, they spend no matter what anyway.)

It s time to grow up people (and no, I do not know who the f*** is the OP).

i'm not sure if i like this game yet. but i hate the queue. 

1:25:00 hr. or so for soha. and now seem the server crashed.

i've waited for this game for about 2 years. i don't want to spend money

on game that i'm not sure i like. so far, i spend more time on queue than playing the game.  

12 minutes ago, Charas said:

I can see a bunch of you... not to say most... fail to understand NCSoft should be thankfull for those kind of posts. This player, who indeed wasn t satisfied with the game, took on his free time to write a feedback on forum, explaining what made him leave. And guess what? his feedback is a thousand time more precious than all your 10yo white knighty troll answers, because if those precise reasons made him quit, it is most likely the case that several players quitted over them too... and guess what? This is precisely the target group the Team should be working on. Is it worth it to slack all day looking at 90% of our dear forum users who would approve of any move  NCSoft could make even if it was about repricing every costume to 100 bucks each per char.... or is it better to take a look at those players who weren t satisfied and left, trying to find ways for such things to not happen again?

I saw a stupid post saying companies prefer 50 player spending 1000 euros than 100 spending 100.... ofc you are right on your irrealistic exemple. But the reality is closer to : 50 players spending thousands no matter what... or thousandS of players spending a hundred if they feel satisfied with the game. (and yes, this is precisely why big spenders are absolutly of no concern for a gaming company, they spend no matter what anyway.)

It s time to grow up people (and no, I do not know who the f*** is the OP).

lol 'thousandS' of players spending a hundred. How many people leaving the game as you personally knew, and how many decided to stay? i bet 10% of those quit the game for 'game being too RNG' xD oh, c'mon, be real. NCsoft has their numbers.
saying my post is dumb? insulting people that they're kids and need to grow up? nothing new here, young man.

38 minutes ago, Weifong said:

they got annoyed by not being able to play a good game (i mean that's what they think), and they want to make a small 'revenge', maybe? lol

Then send in a ticket expressing your concern. These threads are a dime a dozen and really just clog up the forums with needless comments. Tbh I rarely, if ever, see anything productive about these kinds of threads.

1 hour ago, jbrutal said:

pretty sure most will be leaving when bdo comes out 

That's what I'm waiting for. Combat here is pretty fun, cutscenes are great. I just don't see much aside from pvp for longevity. Gathering enough quartz to sustain your crafts on one character is bad enough, let alone more than one. In what way does it make sense that a pickaxe breaks after one harvest?

Dungeons are pretty fun if you don't end up in queue with half a group of people way too low to be useful for the instance, but running the same thing over and over hoping someone doesn't bid too much on what you want can only be interesting for so long.

Anyhow, good enough game, just not directly my cup of tea. I might be more interested if I cared more for PVP and less about progressing my characters.

Crafting might be less annoying if the market ever floods and makes it economical to just buy basic crafting junk

I understand OP's point, but I disagree.

All of the 'negative' points brought up are in the game to limit the progression speed of players.

If they weren't there, everyone would be at their best gear, at max level and so on faster. That would make the game (the PvE part) easier.

The PvE is already very easy to begin with.

The progression is already very fast compared to all other mmo i have played.

Lowering the difficulty even more would be wrong. And it would not make the game more enjoyable if you ran out of goals within a few days, sitting on your max level, max gear character waiting for new endgame content...

u just have no luck at all ingame and for the gathering ofcouse it is limited to 2 crafting and 2gathering that's y u pick the guild that best fit with the crating guild for example Pottery and soulwarden guild u need 2 gathering guild greenthumb, treecutter, If I am mistaking on the crafting guild, can correct me

This person has the right to post something without people being so hostile and deliberately nasty. So many cruel people meticulously reading away at the forums trying to find people to attack and put down... What a horrible community this game seems to have... Bullying should mean permanent ban of your account connected to your email, as I'm  truly sick of seeing someone being bullied in almost every forum post. Don't say anything to someone if you don't have anything nice to say, it's just common courtesy. 

MrSmokeOf, sorry BnS wasn't the game for you.

I'm finding it to be a lot of fun, although it took me a while to learn the ropes (still learning).

If you are truly leaving, hope you find a game that is more enjoyable for you.

If you stay, hope you find a clan/group of friends to run dungeons and pvp with - makes it a lot more fun!

(I know this doesn't address all of your concerns, but it's nice to have people to answer questions, give advice, and help you farm loot, etc.)

I agree only with one thing the gathering system required some fixes from the devs, collecting the quartz is quite hard sometimes is bugged, but this game offers you a lot of things differents from crafting. I think if you really like the game you need to endure and persisting. 

On 1/22/2016 at 6:53 PM, MrSmokeOf said:

Before start , just want  apologize for my bad english !! But i think i have to share my opinion about this game for other players and new ones that are coming !! I being playing for some days and this is what i think about the game!

Game is really great , nice graphics, story , quests and combat !! NcSoft made a nice job for sure ... BUT.... and is a really BUT !!!

Gathering in this game !? -> i need pickaxe for gather quartz its ok , but why i need 2h to produce one , and only one ? i cant afford buy they from the market! Gathering sucks thats true !!! And overall gather still sucks!! Crafting too !!!

Weapon Boxs !? ->> Ya u will need keys to open those , i spent 50 keys trying get my classe weapon at level 29 and still got nothing ,YES i hate  games that have a lot of rng , hooo and this game have a lot of that !!! They just want u to buy those shop keys !! :sad Yes u can do daylies and get some key but cmon lets be real  ;;....;; Right there u cant progress normally in the game because bad weapon = hard time trying grinding !!

RNG !? -->>Like i said this game have to much rng and i dont like games like that !!

Broker !? -->>> I can only sell 10 itens day !?? LOL that sucks , and i like play mmos because i like play with the market and make gold from trades !! Sry but no excuse !!

Most of u will not agree with me and thats fine , is just my opinion !! I know i could put 20€ in the game and be happy but if the game tell u its f2p they cant do what they doing !! Game isnt p2w directly but have a lot of restritions as u level up and etc .... Take games like PoE (Path of Exile) thats a 100% F2P game and still i have spent over 100€ in the game to give my support but in 5 years i never felt that the game wanted me to spend money !! Thats the true F2P game !!

But well Life sucks and i will be playing other things , really sad because game is good i have spent 20€ in the founder pack but i dont like what ncsoft is doing here !! Maybe they will change it or maybe not !! I believe that are better options to get money to keep the game running without interfere with the gameplay and the user experience... Add customes , mounts, xp boost , gold boost , etc , there a lot of options for sure !!! I could talk about other situations but what i mentioned above was what basically made me quit this game !!! 

Sorry for bad english , and thank u if u tried read my text till the end !!!

While I am enjoying the game, and will keep playing it, I do agree the gathering and crafting aspect of things could have been done better. Waiting 20 hours for a tier 3 Sap to finish is well, a bit extreme imo. Also, the materials to craft certain items are just a bit much. The materials seem to be extremely difficult to come by which imo prevents lower level players from really enjoying the gathering and crafting. Gathering and crafting in this game, while somewhat profitable, does not really peak in profit until you are max level and max in gathering/crafting. 

I have never been a fan of automated crafting. I would much rather go out, gather my own stuff by picking it, mining it etc, instead of choosing a gatherable, and waiting 30, 40, 50 mins, sometimes hours for it to complete. Also, some of the crafting jobs in the game are rather useless, especially now due to the price of items (this may change as the game ages in NA), but crafting is a huge part of an MMORPG for a lot of people, and unfortunately, in a game where 99% of things were done very well, this part of the game failed, just my 2 cents. 

Archived