Why Im Leaving Blade&Soul !!Game Good But Not For Me !!

MrSmokeOf

Before start , just want  apologize for my bad english !! But i think i have to share my opinion about this game for other players and new ones that are coming !! I being playing for some days and this is what i think about the game!

Game is really great , nice graphics, story , quests and combat !! NcSoft made a nice job for sure ... BUT.... and is a really BUT !!!

Gathering in this game !? -> i need pickaxe for gather quartz its ok , but why i need 2h to produce one , and only one ? i cant afford buy they from the market! Gathering sucks thats true !!! And overall gather still sucks!! Crafting too !!!

Weapon Boxs !? ->> Ya u will need keys to open those , i spent 50 keys trying get my classe weapon at level 29 and still got nothing ,YES i hate  games that have a lot of rng , hooo and this game have a lot of that !!! They just want u to buy those shop keys !! :sad Yes u can do daylies and get some key but cmon lets be real  ;;....;; Right there u cant progress normally in the game because bad weapon = hard time trying grinding !!

RNG !? -->>Like i said this game have to much rng and i dont like games like that !!

Broker !? -->>> I can only sell 10 itens day !?? LOL that sucks , and i like play mmos because i like play with the market and make gold from trades !! Sry but no excuse !!

Most of u will not agree with me and thats fine , is just my opinion !! I know i could put 20€ in the game and be happy but if the game tell u its f2p they cant do what they doing !! Game isnt p2w directly but have a lot of restritions as u level up and etc .... Take games like PoE (Path of Exile) thats a 100% F2P game and still i have spent over 100€ in the game to give my support but in 5 years i never felt that the game wanted me to spend money !! Thats the true F2P game !!

But well Life sucks and i will be playing other things , really sad because game is good i have spent 20€ in the founder pack but i dont like what ncsoft is doing here !! Maybe they will change it or maybe not !! I believe that are better options to get money to keep the game running without interfere with the gameplay and the user experience... Add customes , mounts, xp boost , gold boost , etc , there a lot of options for sure !!! I could talk about other situations but what i mentioned above was what basically made me quit this game !!! 

Sorry for bad english , and thank u if u tried read my text till the end !!!

the last mmo I played it takes about 6 months to get the materials required for the best lvl capped wep on the game. Looking at BnS, this just seems so much easier.

the crafting/gathering system is unique as well. I like the idea. I'm a bit disappointing that you can only have limited crafting guilds but I can see why its set up like that. You can set other crafts/gathering on your alts as well. As for getting gold, maybe its cause I'm premium but the amount u get from grinding is pretty good. If you set up a good crafting/gathering tool, you'll be in the money for players who just want to buy the materials from you.

4 minutes ago, 853655_1452550230 said:

must be from pay to win game, i dont mind waiting for 6 hours on my Pine Sap, 12hrs waiting will be fine as well, who told u to rush the game anyway? theres plenty of time to enjoy the game, game just started and you QQ already? cry more kid, people like u makes me vomit

Your grammar made me vomit.

I'm out too.. I bought a student bundle to help the queue but it still takes a lot of time during the period I can play..I tried to delete a character to create one in another server, it turns out I have to wait 7 days for delete confirmation.. not to mention I don't know if it's a bug but I can't even use the mailbox,,anyways, this is not fun to me anymore...

On 1/22/2016 at 7:37 PM, LeonZ said:

I'm out too.. I bought a student bundle to help the queue but it still takes a lot of time during the period I can play..I tried to delete a character to create one in another server, it turns out I have to wait 7 days for delete confirmation.. not to mention I don't know if it's a bug but I can't even use the mailbox,,anyways, this is not fun to me anymore...

The mailbox doesn't appear to be a bug, but the student bundle only gives you 7 DAYS of premium. Your better option would have been to spend 15 and get 30 days of Premium or just wait a week or two for queues to die down. Also not rolling on super populated servers helps. I don't have to wait as premium beyond 3 minutes or so on the server I rolled on even at CST Prime Time.

EDIT: Oh and for the OP not sure what happened with you and your keys but I have yet to run out of the ones I get from the daily dash, quests, and surveys? (not sure if I got any from those).

Another of these threads--the game just came out (a week ago)!! Calm your sugarsnaps and let the game simmer for a bit before you jump ship.  The ingame economy is still in the crapper and not enough crafters to meet the demand for things.  Really, it's not the end of the world.  Take your time, do the side quests and dailies and wait for that stupid quartz to respawn (this i do have a problem with) *sips coffee*

New tip for findng Quartz:      Look at the top of the minimap, there is a channel number, guess what, you can change it.  What happens when you change it? You change to a new channel and a new phase of the area you are in.  You can do this every 3 minutes.  So if the quartz is not up, change the channel.. and keep changing channels.  This greatly increases the chance to get quartz.   Example in 15 minutes I ended up with 30 Viridian quartz by doing this, but you do need a good supply of mining axes.

Additionally if there isn't enough mobs to kill for the quest since someone wiped them out?  Change the channel....       Got the idea now?.......

@MrSmokeOf The reason people react the way they do is because it is extremely egotistical to go out of your way to make a big post as to your personal reasons why you won't play anymore. That is your business, and maybe NCSOFT's, not ours. So how are people supposed to react to your opinion? "oh no, stay"? It's your business, don't peacock your opinion because you want to feel you're doing something.

On 1/22/2016 at 7:54 PM, EbonWolf said:

I have no idea why people make these threads. You're just asking for people to troll you or white knight the game.

He wanted to give his thoughts on the game.  Nothing wrong with that.  I'm not saying I agree but why make a deal of it.  It fair to give a critical review of the game if it helps the game maker understand where they can improve it.  If more people are honest about where they see issues this only helps.  That dosnt mean this person is correct or that any of these things should be altered but hes definitely allowed to have an opinion.  You dont have to agree with it but he has a right to share it. 

6 minutes ago, motoarch said:

He wanted to give his thoughts on the game.  Nothing wrong with that.  I'm not saying I agree but why make a deal of it.  It fair to give a critical review of the game if it helps the game maker understand where they can improve it.  If more people are honest about where they see issues this only helps.  That dosnt mean this person is correct or that any of these things should be altered but hes definitely allowed to have an opinion.  You dont have to agree with it but he has a right to share it. 

They give you endless opportunities in game to express your opinion on your experience. Coming here to do it is to peacock, it's for himself, not for NCSOFT.

My first thought reading your post was seriously, "Was paying 100 euros for 5 years worth of game, really helping pay for the game?"  :p

As for the rest, if that's why you want to leave.  Hope you find a better a game, but it's not like everyone else isn't in the same boat when it comes down to it. 

having 100 players who spend 100€ over 5 years and having 50 players who spend 1000  over 5 years.... hmmmm, let me think a bit.... hmmm... ah should I pick the first choice?
It's a business, and they will make their products fit those customers who give them best profit.
Btw it's great you don't have to pay to play and still get what a paying-player gets, just need to put more effort.
It totally makes sense to me tho. People who spend their time working in their real life, they get money -> they get what they want. You don't want to spend your money, you spend time working in game -> you get what you want. Both of you get what you want by spending time, differently.

Archived