help with pokey pet

Misaaaaa

Hello, I'm lvl 15 kung fu master and i try to beat the pokey skorpion but i ended up in failure as solo. Is it possible to beat the scorpion solo or you need more levels to do it solo? My weapon is the harpoon from the very beginning which they gave me the weapon after i was saved from the master (i don't remember the name in the boat). I think it is maxed upgraded after lvl 5 +2 more upgrades or +1 was it. Is it possible to beat the scorpion solo? I'm playing in EU servers.

Yes, It is possible to beat him solo. 

I've done it 3-4 times solo on my Summoner.

Clan Member did it 2-3 times on a KFM 

and another clan member did it once on a Sin. 

Generally, you want to kite him around. If you do not have any abilities to kite, you want to constantly be behind him or off to the side. As with any mmo monsters, watch the cleave and the little aoes. It takes a while to do if you're under geared or under leveled but it can be done :) 

Good Luck! 

Hey Misaaaaa, I managed to beat pokey after a couple of runs, solo. It was a bit hard at first. but after u understand the attack pattern, u should be fine.
I did it with my lvl 15 blade master with a 200+ ping. So i guess if i could do it, you can too! 

What I did was to get behind Pokey everytime he casts the poison tail (tail turns green, as opposed to yellow).
In regards of the eggs, I guess we can destroy it before it turns into small mobs, as long as we're behind Pokey. 

it is soloable,

as summoner it would be easy, and i several times clear it solo with blade dancer on that level.

the key is you need to know the attack pattern, then it would be doable...

*p.s. some potion and antidotes would help too i guess... :p

Actually it was easy to kill him, lol.  I can't believe my only 3 deads are 2 from him and 1 from the man bamboo i think it was called in the cave lol. What i did was just dancing around him, when he spawn eggs i'm using 3 and 4 because there is not enough dmg. But as long as the eggs don't spawn it is easy. Thanks!!  Beat it as lvl 15 KFM as solo. Also how can i see my ping?

Yes, you can solo it! 8D I don't know at what level is the best time for each class, but as a force master, I can spam runs on my own just circling around and using LMB and RMB and a skill here and there. For lower levels it might take a little while going through the froggies but he's fairly easy to anticipate... but if you wanna be safe and don't wanna use potions, I guess you can level more! 

Don't stand in the attack indicator boxes, break eggs, collect loot. The hp is cut to under half of what it was in other versions and there were no attack indicators on the floor teling you where not to stand. Use the information it presents to you (attacks hitting in the space of the indicators, eggs hatching adds) and think about how to deal with it.

Archived