How can some see me when Im stealth?

PunkPanther

I play as a summoner and to me its crucial to be able to run away stealthed when my cat dies so I can resurrect him. But I noticed that some peeps I meet they run straight to the place I run to. Doesnt matter if I run in different directions. They just run straight after me every time. Does the summoners stealth not make us completely stealth, or is there some hacks out there that peeps use to see others? Cause if there is such hacks out there, then I will just skip arenas, cause if I cant revive my cat then Im more or less screwed.

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

No stealth is completely stealth. There's a small contour where you are, it's hard to see, but not invisible.

Ouch... OK. That's good at least. But is there any way to have the cat spawn faster then? If not there is nowhere I can go in time to revive him in arenas.

28 minutes ago, PunkPanther said:

Ouch... OK. That's good at least. But is there any way to have the cat spawn faster then? If not there is nowhere I can go in time to revive him in arenas.

You could always stun / snare them and enter stealth for extra movement speed and run as far as you can to revive your cat. I've seen Summoners do it, it works quite well.

1 minute ago, Almighty said:

You could always stun / snare them and enter stealth for extra movement speed and run as far as you can to revive your cat. I've seen Summoners do it, it works quite well.

I need to be attacked to go into stealth. So wont work if they are stunned. I wish I could but I cant.

1 minute ago, PunkPanther said:

I need to be attacked to go into stealth. So wont work if they are stunned. I wish I could but I cant.

Well, unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with summoners, but only seen them in action. It takes around 3 - 5 seconds to resummon your cat, correct?

28 minutes ago, Almighty said:

Well, unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with summoners, but only seen them in action. It takes around 3 - 5 seconds to resummon your cat, correct?

It's 5 seconds. So no chance to revive him in time when peeps can see the distortion. In OwPVP its better cause I can use the terrain to hide. But in arena not a chance.

Archived