PvP is boring in this game.

Icefoxemily

PVP isn't as grand as something such as GuildWars , Dragon Nest, or Tera Online, But it's I think  it's quite interesting in the least, I mean there are ways to make it better in my opinion by giving us a little more diversity. 

5 minutes ago, ArtBoxx said:

PVP isn't as grand as something such as GuildWars , Dragon Nest, or Tera Online, But it's I think  it's quite interesting in the least, I mean there are ways to make it better in my opinion by giving us a little more diversity. 

I would be playing dragon nest but there are never anyone playing pvp on that game xD

1 minute ago, Icefoxemily said:

I would be playing dragon nest but there are never anyone playing pvp on that game xD

Dragon Nest sadly lost it's glory for a lot of people due to a constant problem the game have with late game problems. But the game is still amazing I do say in the least. PVP was quite entertaining to watch.

36 minutes ago, Icefoxemily said:

Are you talking about the dagger they put in you?  Because I literally counter that attack every time but it still puts it on you regardless.  Its really flawed if I'm still taking the status problem if I'm completely countering the attack.

Well that is also a teleport. I'm talking about their circular hand movements into substitution jutsu (wood clone). You need to know how to back dash when you see them teleport. Their distanced teleport does stun, however.

9 minutes ago, InfinityParadox said:

Well that is also a teleport. I'm talking about their circular hand movements into substitution jutsu (wood clone). You need to know how to back dash when you see them teleport. Their distanced teleport does stun, however.

Ya no its the dagger thing that bugs me.  Long distance stun that is apparently unstoppable is not cool.  I know I have countered that attack many many times but you still get marked.  That's so poor design right there.

3 hours ago, ArtBoxx said:

is this a joke? lol

I'm finding it very boring as well. The scripters are snooze fest.  The combat is really fast at being mediocre. I  can see this dyng out after a month and mostly will be scripted vs scripters. Nothing impressive or new and in my opinion, the combat is poorly constructed.

DCUO does this kind of combat the best, along with Tera online. Trying to pretend this is new because it is sped up versions of the previously mentioned, is an insult to pvpers.

It is almost a digression in pvp elements.

Hmm I'd rather not have the game decide who wins based on who has more health. Some classes can heal more than others and if it's a healing match meh... That'll be lame. Damage done I like better. A good KFM can mitigate a ton of damage with well times blocks so they should be winning the "who did more damage in the round" game. 

Archived