Warlock is coming but only 7 character slots?

Ryro

I, as well as many players, enjoy playing all the classes. I would some day hope that I have a level 45 of every class in the game so that if I want to do some pvp, I can simply log on the character that I feel like playing at that time. With that said, the new class is right around the corner based on the new teaser. I'd give em 2 weeks, maybe 3 till warlock is released? 

I would love to have more character slots and I can't believe I'm the only one who thinks that way. If you want 1 or 2 more (for Soul Master as well) we should tell NCSoft and hopefully something can be done.

I see this working in 2 ways:

1: Just lets us add more slots some how.

2: Add a tab to go to page 2 of your characters. With that, you can add 7 more character slots for a max of 14 with minimal effort. Plenty of space for up coming new classes as well as it saves on screen space and nothing gets cluttered.

If you agree, we should let NCSoft know. If this isn't they're area of being able to change they maybe if enough people speak up, they can send a request to Korea and they can bust out a new patch with more character slots for us. I honestly don't see that being too hard to do so come on and voice your oppinion.

They are a business they need to make money...now for me 2-4 is enough why you need 7 slots well that is on you and if you choose to fill those up make a choice delete one or not play that new class...life is all about choices.

So Choose CRICKET!  :P

So u started complaining about 7 sloots ''only'' and increased to 14..i need say, no one here is responsible for you and your alts, i believe u are master premium, because 7 sloot is aways more than enough, more than that u can buy with real life, not happy ? well, ncsoft is not here to make u happy for free.

11 minutes ago, Evechan said:

So u started complaining about 7 sloots ''only'' and increased to 14..i need say, no one here is responsible for you and your alts, i believe u are master premium, because 7 sloot is aways more than enough, more than that u can buy with real life, not happy ? well, ncsoft is not here to make u happy for free.

Nice wisdom there Yoda lol

• NCSOFT

Hey Ryro! You bring up a very valid question. The maximum number of character slots will be equal to the number of classes that are available meaning, when Warlock is released, the character slot maximum will be increased by one so that everyone can have a chance to play a Warlock without having to delete a character they've already created. :)

On 1/21/2016 at 4:55 AM, Khalith said:

Eh so long as they do the right thing and give a free slot when warlock comes out it will be fine.

I don't see why this is the "right thing" in a F2P game. In a P2P game, sure, but we already pay for all character slots beyond 2 (whether through a Founder Pack or through the cash shop), so the "right thing" would be for them to increase the maximum number of possible character slots by 1.

1 hour ago, MadBlue said:

so the "right thing" would be for them to increase the maximum number of possible character slots by 1.

I happen to believe that them giving us a free character slot when the new class comes out is the right thing to do.  Though regardless, I'm fairly certain we'll see an increase in maximum character slots at the minimum.

8 hours ago, Khalith said:

I happen to believe that them giving us a free character slot when the new class comes out is the right thing to do.  Though regardless, I'm fairly certain we'll see an increase in maximum character slots at the minimum.

Yeah, they're definitely going to increase the number of available slots (as per Rukkirii's post). I think it's reasonable that they'll charge for it, though.  As it is, the only people who can create a character of each class are those who paid for 5 additional slots. Nobody got those slots for free. Why should we expect to get additional slots for free when they release a new class?  I mean, as long as the class itself and the content are free, as a F2P game with character slots available from the shop, I don't see why "not giving us a free slot" would be "wrong".

I would really like to be able to buy at least 2x the current limit of character slots (male and female for each class) for roleplaying/alternate server with friends reasons and for costuming. So please consider doubling that number from 8 to 16 possible purchased slots? It's money for you guys. And who doesn't like money?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2016 at 6:12 PM, Evechan said:

I don't think people meant 'give us all 7 more slots for free'. The idea is giving us the ability to increase max number of slots. I am a premium with all 7 slots already filled with all of the current 7 classes. I am not going to delete one and replace it with another one after I put in all the work to max my 7 characters. I believe it is in NCSoft's best interest to increase the number of max slots so that players can purchase an 8th slot for the new Warlock class. That is the hole point of having the ability to purchase more slots from the item mall.

On 1/22/2016 at 3:52 PM, Rukkirii said:

Hey Ryro! You bring up a very valid question. The maximum number of character slots will be equal to the number of classes that are available meaning, when Warlock is released, the character slot maximum will be increased by one so that everyone can have a chance to play a Warlock without having to delete a character they've already created. :)

Awesome news!

Archived