Gamepad Bug? Analog movement is opposite

Zephesis

I honestly don't know if this is a bug or if BnS just doesn't support all controllers correctly but it's an issue none the less.  I am using a ps3/4 type controller (not official sony) and when I activate gamepad mode everything works other then the left analog movement.  The movement is actually opposite (example: if I press down I move up and if I press up I move down).  I know I've read other people with the same problem.  So as much as I'm happy to see a gamepad feature in the game, what could be causing this on some controllers and from anyone with experience using the gamepad feature in game what controllers seem to be supported or have worked correctly?  I know many people are using outside sources like xpadder, antimacro, etc. but if blade n soul has an actual gamepad feature in game it would be nice to just take advantage of that.  Any tips or answers would be appreciated as I've found no way to make the analog move correctly.  It would of been nice if BnS allowed us to customize the controls in the game for movement but they are set in stone and not able to be changed.  In ffxiv you have to go through a controller setup in the game to make it all work how it should, I wish BnS implemented such a system.

Same problem here, i.e. up and down on left analog stick is reversed. You can't fix this with xpadder or other gamepad config either, i.e. reversing up and down doesn't work. Using old logitech rumblepad 2 here.

Archived