Forums

Server transferred wrong name!!

squidicecream

Hi, recently I transferred my master pack items and name to a different server and character. But you guys changed my name to the wrong name, that I spent 125 to reserve! 
I specifically asked to change my name on my new character to Suga, the original name I reserved. But instead you changed it to Yabbadabbadoo Suga, Yabbadabbadoo (lol) being the name I was only going to use until my old name was transferred. So THEN I bought a name change voucher, and now my name is already taken. Thanks NC! 

I waited 4 days just so you guys could mess up my name. 

If there is anything you can do to fix this, the server I am now on is Poharan. If not, wow, thanks (not really).

1 minute ago, squidicecream said:

Hi, recently I transferred my master pack items and name to a different server and character. But you guys changed my name to the wrong name, that I spent 125 to reserve! 
I specifically asked to change my name on my new character to Suga, the original name I reserved. But instead you changed it to Yabbadabbadoo Suga, Yabbadabbadoo (lol) being the name I was only going to use until my old name was transferred. So THEN I bought a name change voucher, and now my name is already taken. Thanks NC! 

I waited 4 days just so you guys could mess up my name. 

If there is anything you can do to fix this, the server I am now on is Poharan. If not, wow, thanks (not really).

They need to require the new Suga to change their name and give it to you;

Hi  Yabbadabbadoo Suga,

we feel sorry for any inconvenience. 

Thank you for purchasing the Master Pack.

We wish you a great time in BnS and don't hesitate to contact us again.

kind regards,

P.S. Please fill the following costumer survey.

=D

2 minutes ago, Swiftray said:

Hi  Yabbadabbadoo Suga,

we feel sorry for any inconvenience. 

Thank you for purchasing the Master Pack.

We wish you a great time in BnS and don't hesitate to contact us again.

kind regards,

P.S. Please fill the following costumer survey.

=D

LMFAOOO

Okay I checked my mail and my items are there but my name is still *cricket*ing wrong. My name is very special to me, I would very much like to break some legs right now. 

Hi Yabbadabbadoo Suga,

We're sorry you experienced this.
It seems that our name reserve system had a problem and names were slipping through despite the reservation, thus Suga had already been taken.
There is nothing we can do for you however please accecpt this boob change voucher for the inconvenience. 
We wish you a great experience in BnS and don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

P.S boob change voucher does not apply to Lyn and can only be used when there are under 4 people in the premium que. Only applies to premium members. Don't have premium? Click HERE to purchase!  

1 minute ago, Dannikitsune said:

Hi Yabbadabbadoo Suga,

We're sorry you experienced this.
It seems that our name reserve system had a problem and names were slipping through despite the reservation, thus Suga had already been taken.
There is nothing we can do for you however please accecpt this boob change voucher for the inconvenience. 
We wish you a great experience in BnS and don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

P.S boob change voucher does not apply to Lyn and can only be used when there are under 4 people in the premium que. Only applies to premium members. Don't have premium? Click HERE to purchase!  

THE LINK ISNT WORKING I WANT MY BOOB VOUCHER!!!!!!!!11

• Hime locked this topic

Archived