Opened ticket from saturday.

Allcoes

How am I still waiting to get my founder items transfer and ncoin refunded, I see people saying they only posted there's 40+ hours ago and got there stuff back. and I'm here siting for almost a week with one reply  that was a auto message. 

im here with you buddy. been waiting for 4 days or more now. yesterday they replied asking me to repeat myself basically. Im fed up because i told them the correct format and they ask me to give  them I gave them this

Founder Character: 
Server: Mushin

New Character:
Server: Poharan

Do I want all NCoin purchases Refunded? _Yes_Only from my founder character
Do I want my name Kuji transferred to Poharan? _Yes_
Do I want all Founder's Items transferred to Poharan? _Yes_
Deletion of previous Character? _Yes_ "

then they told me this

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul support team! For us to be able to assist you with this request, please provide the following information:

Name of the character on Mushin/Windrest whose name and Founder's Pack you would like to transfer.
Name and server of the character to which you would like to transfer the name and Founder’s pack. Please make sure to create this character beforehand.
As we will be deleting the original Mushin/Windrest character, do you have any NCoin purchases applied to that character that you would like us to refund (gifted items and Premium Membership excluded)? Y/N
Please be aware that this is a one-time request for characters on Mushin/Windrest only. This transfer will not copy over gained levels, non-Founder’s Pack gear/items, or any forms of character progression. Premium Memberships and Titles however are account-wide, and will not need to be transferred.

For more information, please refer to this forum announcement:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/147311-item-transfers-off-high-queue-servers/

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your request!

now i gave them the exact copy of what i replied to them before so im waiting basically 3-4 days again for them to hopefully change my name.  I am only angry because i dont want to wait an entire week long to get my inventory expanded and wear my costumes Q_Q. I really mostly want my 50 dragon pouch Q_Q

Archived