Stop Complaining if you aren't at CAP

Philophile

Having random arena queues to fight a random max level is a very similar concept of why lvl 45's go to bamboo village just to pk newbies for fun. Thats not cool at all, would be better to have dragons nest set up for Arena's so newbies will be filled in by the game itself on how to play in arena before actually participating. I believe the devs should also set level increments between beginner levels up to 25 and higher levels around the 30 - 45 end. this was why dragon nests pvp has been receiving better reviews overall. Everyone wants to enjoy the game now please chill guys. Not worth fighting over a game nor is it worth pointing fingers at each other.

Saw this happen in Guild Wars 2 when it came out. People were jumping into WvWvW PVP and complaining because they were bumped to max level but didn't have the gear or skills that come with it.

Sucks that you see this, but most games aren't going to give you a benefit just because you want to PVP.

My only answer to people whining on pre-pvp is just like the above posters: "Don't expect any balance until you get to 45."

25 minutes ago, Sporadicus said:

Saw this happen in Guild Wars 2 when it came out. People were jumping into WvWvW PVP and complaining because they were bumped to max level but didn't have the gear or skills that come with it.

Sucks that you see this, but most games aren't going to give you a benefit just because you want to PVP.

My only answer to people whining on pre-pvp is just like the above posters: "Don't expect any balance until you get to 45."

even at 45 there are classes that are clearly superior compared to others, tbh i find 3v3's to be much more balanced than 1v1's currently.

Not arguing with you on that. But the people that complain about pre-45 fights really aren't playing the game with a full deck (skill-wise, not brain wise). If a person hasn't leveled to 45 yet (like me, yes!), then they have very little grounds to complain about PVP before they reach 45.

Archived