Whats up with the P2W?

Bardo

Okay I think the OP has a point of some sort. If you run a dungeon just for the gears, then yes, it's annoying. But then again this is a MMO. Just tighten your panties, dash on some lipstick and eyeliner, then go and make some friends or better yet join a guild/clan/whatever.

The math says something along the lines of:
6 people dungeon means that 1 player pays X gold and every other player gets X/5. From what I see you just need to do 5 pug runs to be able to afford the same item from just getting cash out of running that particular dungeon. I see no problem with that.

First and foremost, this game is a social activity. Even when you pug, the point is to have fun with other people. So stop being angry and just play.

Also this game is the least P2W I've seen in the past 5 years. At best you can complain about people shortening their gear progression a bit.

Also forum peeps, stop bashing people without knowing anything about their background in gaming and MMOs. Don't be prejudiced douches. All the players in this game are in fact it's content. Respect them so you'll have a better experience when playing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived